Forget Walters how about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Walters how about.

Spend 3 million and get 2 out of Kitson, Roberts and Simpson, for the same outlay much better deal. Also on Skysport it said we offered 3.5 and Stoke matched it.

Walters' goal scoring record isn't one to get excited about and I'm not that annoyed that Stoke grabbed him...
    Could get better players for 2/3 of the price

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
      Spend 3 million and get 2 out of Kitson, Roberts and Simpson, for the same outlay much better deal. Also on Skysport it said we offered 3.5 and Stoke matched it.
      what ^ he said !

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
        Roberts and either Simpson or Kitson would do nicely.

Comment

i think the bellamy demotion might show these big time charlies like roberts and kitson that the best they can do is come to this league and get a club up and be a star rather than a bench warmer.

Comment

glad we did'nt get walters.....spend the money on kitson and maloney from celtic
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Walters is not worth the money he went to Stoke for. We can get a top striker for that price. I wouldn't mind us signing Kamara from Fulham or Chopra.

Comment

does seem mad money, and i trust warnock more than any other manger we have ever had, but im actually really pleased stoke pipped us to the post.
                far to much money for a player we dont really need urgently, and is he really 3 ambroses?
                ill have a wager with myself he bombs at stoke.
                phew.

Comment

Working...
                X