Stoke claim Walters has signed for them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke claim Walters has signed for them

Don't do links but on their Oatcake site they reckon there is a clip of his goals etc on their official.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Not sure if I've missed something but on the Stoke iPhone app the latest video is "Walters signs" and there's a 3 minute interview with him? I wasn't aware we'd announced it? ??? ht

R T I D :yush:

Comment

Fans say they have watched the video interview on iphone,

so guess he has decided to go to Stoke

Not sure if I've missed something but on the Stoke iPhone app the latest video is "Walters signs" and there's a 3 minute interview with him? I wasn't aware we'd announced it? ??? ht
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think they could well be right.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hmmm, that Stoke thread looks remarkably familiar...except for the 'leaked' video of his post-signing press conference(if that's what it is).
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Ah well I am sure Warnock really wanted him but to be honest he did not set the pulses rating with many of us

Good luck to him anyway

Comment

Could be to our benefit as it might make it easier for us to get Kitson. Might have been what NW was trying to do and force their hand.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

We still have time to bring in number 2 target if he's not already been sold?

Comment

Think Kitson is now a distinct possibility, but what do I know
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

or number 3, 4, 5, etc. etc. as it will probably turn out due to us dithering around
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I for one am glad that we didnt waste a fortune on him.

Far too much monies for an above average championship player.

Onto the next one then chaps!
                      R T I D :yush:

Comment

Fantastic disinformation coming from the club and close sources. Will we be happy or disappointed when the 'messiah' arrives?

Comment

At least we now know this club is willing to spend money on the better players.

Showing ambition, well done the board and neil, and roll on saturday.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Another site says the player is Waters so it could be another player going to Stoke and not Walters?

Comment

Sod up tut north then walters you gravy muncher lol

Comment

Working...
                              X