Good Times To Be Supporting Our Great Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    One thing i will say is "for 3 years we have been let down by the board" isnt completely correct...

I respect your opinions cos you are a good poster sir, but this is a new board, this is there first summer so technically they havent let us down and imo this summer so far have done a very good job of not only bringing in our best manager for years but also backing him with cash and new players.

I think everyone gets caught up in the last 3 years and molds our new owners/era into the same dissapointment, that is not fair.

They must be given the chance to be seen in a different light to the best 3 years, and if they are to be judged then in fairness they must be done so since they took full control because before they didnt have as much of a say.

My judgement since they took over, big thumbs up...

Ok mate lets call it 2.5 years and like you the Amit & Ishan get the thumbs up from me as well but you can only really say that after reflecting back on the summer.

My point more was to singingranger and his spins and lies quote, us fans of this club were lied to and spun yarn after yarn during the Briatore/Paladini era and that trust takes a while to rebuild. I am now starting to believe we are at the dawn of a new era of this football club and by the end of month those bridges which were burnt to the ground by Briatore /Paladini may finally be rebuilt on more solid foundations.

2 Italians were on the brink of destroying this club and it is now looking like 2 Indians have come and saved us in our hour of need. I have never bought into this Paladini saved the club ******, I never thought we would have went to wall the way he has try to portray it.

Comment

Not a GP fan at all w12 infact I don't like the man and I don't understand why we have created a job for the waiter however....saying all that you do have to give him credit in selling the club at that time. We was in a dire state.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Not a GP fan at all w12 infact I don't like the man and I don't understand why we have created a job for the waiter however....saying all that you do have to give him credit in selling the club at that time. We was in a dire state.
        Thing is it has turned out for the best now but it could have so easily gone the other way. A lot of people seem to forget about Bill Powers Consortium who stood aside for the Briatore takeover. You can't credit Paladini for The Mittals that's just ridiculous, those contacts came via Briatore. Had the Mittals not been willing to step in and sort out the mess created by Briatore/Paladini then this club would have been on the brink of financial ruin IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Just thought I'd share that with you all

Dude, if you know something, then can you ellaborate, instead of the "I know something you don't know" posts...............

Comment

W12 did you get blown out again last night? You need to change your chat up line!

I'm behind our manager and board and have been since amit took over, saw the instant change in mood, new manager getting I'd own players it's not rocket science!
            Even without amit most fans would still be behind our club! Our great club!

Queens park rangers! From our hearts

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcGeoghan View Post
              Dude, if you know something, then can you ellaborate, instead of the "I know something you don't know" posts...............
              proper annoying aint it?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                W12 did you get blown out again last night? You need to change your chat up line!

I'm behind our manager and board and have been since amit took over, saw the instant change in mood, new manager getting I'd own players it's not rocket science!
                Even without amit most fans would still be behind our club! Our great club!

Queens park rangers! From our hearts
                What a thick thing to say, your embarrassing yourself now sunshine.

Stick to the songs

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  proper annoying aint it?
                  To be honest, fresh out of the playground. If you've got something to say, surely say it. Otherwise

Don't understand the whole "I know something you don't know" thing.......maybe it's just me.

Comment

Exactly!If you're not going to tell us,why bother saying anything at all........

Comment

w12 ranger

Its you that is embarassing youself, being a one trick pony in an argument
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        What a thick thing to say, your embarrassing yourself now sunshine.

Stick to the songs
                        how come everyone who asks you to give it a rest, is 'embarrasing themselves'?
                        is that a bog standard answer you have got on copy and paste?

Comment

I do have to agree on that one.

You are very predictable w12, which is a shame as I do think you make some very good points at times.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Come on Pete what's all your excitment about?

Comment

i'll answer for Pete.... are you ready?

The new 3rd kit is here

Comment

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X