Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Times To Be Supporting Our Great Club

Just thought I'd share that with you all

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Pete I sent you a PM and waiting for a return. Works 2 ways, thanks.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Didn't get it, now off line for 2 hours...

It will have to wait
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well after 3 years of ****ing about are we about to see the board backing the manager to turn as into serious title contenders, its starting to sound like that. Proof is in the pudding though, I'll guess we will know by the end of the month. Regardless of who we need up front we are in desperate need of a good centre half I just hope Warnock doesn't over look this area until January.

Biggest signing we've made to date has been Warnock even over Taraabt, he doesn't always get it right if I highlight giving Hall the captaincy and possibly signing Clarke but over all he's dragging us out of Championship obscurity and doing it with a bit a style in the process.

Warnocks final job in management may end up being his finest hour bringing all that experience & knowledge together in one grand finale.

Comment

I couldn't agree more Pete, and I intend to savour every moment. For once in recent seasons, we all know we now have a proven manager. He is assembling a dedicated squad who will give their all for the club, in spite of concerns from others questioning his judgement over players he wants to bring in.

The recent post from a blades fan sums up what this club is now all about, "direct attacking football with an added masterclass on how to shut the game down too". It's early days of course but you can't ask for more than 100% triers. Amen.

Comment

Micky Owen.

Comment

Warnock has said all summer he is being backe. And said all summer we will sign more players yet others say it's spin and lies

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

AMEN TO THAT MY BROTHER

YOUUUUU Rrrrrsssss!
                R T I D :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                  Warnock has said all summer he is being backe. And said all summer we will sign more players yet others say it's spin and lies
                  do you do anything other than moan?
                  just relax m8, chill out and enjoy the good times.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                    What's your problem, fans have been let down for nearly 3 years by the Board, they have right to demand proof before believing anything the club says. its called exercising on the side of caution, after all the present Board were part of the Briatore/Paladini era of spin and lies as well you know.

Stick to the songs

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      What's your problem, fans have been let down for nearly 3 years by the Board, they have right to demand proof before believing anything the club says. its called exercising on the side of caution, after all the present Board were part of the Briatore/Paladini era of spin and lies as well you know.

Stick to the songs
                      One thing i will say is "for 3 years we have been let down by the board" isnt completely correct...

I respect your opinions cos you are a good poster sir, but this is a new board, this is there first summer so technically they havent let us down and imo this summer so far have done a very good job of not only bringing in our best manager for years but also backing him with cash and new players.

I think everyone gets caught up in the last 3 years and molds our new owners/era into the same dissapointment, that is not fair.

They must be given the chance to be seen in a different light to the best 3 years, and if they are to be judged then in fairness they must be done so since they took full control because before they didnt have as much of a say.

My judgement since they took over, big thumbs up...
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

good point David and a fair one!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Board changes,flavio and bernie out,Mr Kingfisher in?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

i came, i saw, i concurred.

Comment

Would somebody care to share what they know instead of all this childs play,it's a bit tedious.....

Comment

Working...
                              X