Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete called hart and eghamhoop warnock

Comment

Morris to be fair probaly a gaggle of people know guys that are in and around the club, but take Walters for example was at the club yesterday passed a medical all good.
      Then for example stoke call Walters and say we want you ?
      Routledge was speaking to boro when Newcastle called and bid more.
      No one on message boards are itk just some of us know people in the know.
      I'm not itk that's for sure just from time to time I hear the odd thing that's all

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
        Sorry Benny boy you are right about Walters, you broke that yesterday, top man, but he called it before that, just not via the net. Definately you were the first on watrb.

A lot of stuff he won't post too!
        Again...It was my mate's source...Nowt to do with me mate.

It's just a good lad I know through QPR, from both home and away games.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          Morris to be fair probaly a gaggle of people know guys that are in and around the club, but take Walters for example was at the club yesterday passed a medical all good.
          Then for example stoke call Walters and say we want you ?
          Routledge was speaking to boro when Newcastle called and bid more.
          No one on message boards are itk just some of us know people in the know.
          I'm not itk that's for sure just from time to time I hear the odd thing that's all
          Exactly that mate.

I'm not even close to 'ITK' as this all comes via a friend, and I've not tried to make out otherwise.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Pete,

owen will surely make the 25.

Comment

Moon called hart, warnock and amit before anything was on this site!

Anyway it's not important, fair play to him

Comment

I'm ITK, no he's ITK, I said it first.....gay gay gay gay gay gay!

Comment

At the end of the day, Owen needs games and he won't get them with Manchester United. He has constant injury problems and no doubt a loan till January is enitrely feasible so he gets a run of games under his belt.

A player like this will attract interest and whilst it remains unlikely he will pitch up at Loftus Road, certainly not ruling it out.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Benny

We would silly not to have Owen has a target. You'll find players dropping down on loan as they won't make the 25 man squads, and my sauces say its unlikely he will make it. Where does that leave him?

I'm not saying its a given, far from it and Owen himself said he would not drop down but the way things are going he won't have much choice.

If Chelsea buy this striker they are touting, than Sturridge will have to drop down too
                    Firstly, Chelsea do not have 8 home grown players who meet the criteria on their books. Currently they have Cole, Terry, Lampard, Turnbull, Sturridge, Borini and Mancienne. By sending out Cork, Bertrand and Taylor they don't have 8 players and unless they sign a player who meets this (Jack Rodwell) then Sturridge won't go anywhere.

Secondly, Sturridge is under 21 and therefore doesn't need to be included in the 25 man squad to still feature for Chelsea.

Thirdly, Chelsea have just 26 first team players meaning that they only need to not select one player for Sturridge to be included which is more likely to be Hutchinson, Matic or Bruma then it is to be Sturridge.

Comment

would definately bring the crowd back to loftus road if we brought in Owen

Comment

Singingingranger

As i say sauces say he will not make the 25, Hargreaves is not certain either.

Manchester United have 30 at the moment, Berbatov, Rooney, Bebe, Chamakh and even Machedo are ahead of the pecking order of who all play up front

Sirpiechucker, I was just giving an example that might happen, and you'll right I doubt it either. Just trying to point out players will be loaned, example given was a bad one
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          Firstly, Chelsea do not have 8 home grown players who meet the criteria on their books. Currently they have Cole, Terry, Lampard, Turnbull, Sturridge, Borini and Mancienne. By sending out Cork, Bertrand and Taylor they don't have 8 players and unless they sign a player who meets this (Jack Rodwell) then Sturridge won't go anywhere.

Secondly, Sturridge is under 21 and therefore doesn't need to be included in the 25 man squad to still feature for Chelsea.

Thirdly, Chelsea have just 26 first team players meaning that they only need to not select one player for Sturridge to be included which is more likely to be Hutchinson, Matic or Bruma then it is to be Sturridge.
                          Good 3 points Sirpie. Bit too much "Chelsea chatter" for my liking tho. Furk em.

IMO we have NO CHANCE of signing Mickey Owen.

Altho if we do - I will be happy lol
                          R T I D :yush:

Comment

If we sign Owen he will spend more time on the sidelines than fitz hall fact.

His hamstrings r fu cked we need someone who will play many games.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I can't see why United would get rid of Owen, he is just what they need coming off the bench.

I know Owen's injury record is criticised a lot but believe it or no he was in the United squad 42 times last season.

Comment

Pete you tool chamak plays for arsenal!!

Comment

Working...
                                X