FAO All Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO All Members

It's come to my attention that a lot of people assume that two of our members are in fact two other people and I thought I'd clear this issue up.

G.T.P is not HA9, WembleyRanger, James or whatever else he went by (ReceedR??). There is a particular website which allows people to put an IP address in and it tell you where the poster is based (obviously not exact location). As a moderator I have access to your IP address and was able to run a search on GTP and the IP which HA9 was banned with and they are from two completely different locations within the UK. Unless since his ban HA9 has moved then I am 100% confident that they are two different people.

As for Moon_Safari he is not Eghamhoop despite Pete jokingly saying he was. Again I ran a search on the IP address Egham posted under and the IP address Moon_Safari uses and once again they are different people.

I and many others enjoyed Eghamhoop's posts and with all the gossip doing the rounds it would be great to have him back to confirm or deny what is being said but he left because he was inundated with PMs asking for information. I am therefore asking if any poster whether it be QPRSouth, SingingRanger, BennyBoys or even Pete is privy to information then allow them to share it on the main forum but please don't send PMs to them demanding information. They'll share with you what they want to share with you but it doesn't mean they have to put up with message after message which I am told is the reason why Eghamhoop left and deleted his account.

Bet you don't no where I am pie... ;-)

Comment

Just to make it clear to both GTP and Moon_Safari I've not done anything with your IP address and have only used them on a particular IP tracker which Myu shared with all the mods which helps us in blocking the right people when a ban is imposed.

I hope you don't mind me having done this as I didn't think it was fair for the two of you to repeatedly be asked if you were someone else when you aren't.

If either of you have an issue with me doing this then I apologise and feel free to contact Myu.

Comment

have stickied this for a while so people get the message.

Comment

Why was HA9 banned?

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
            Why was HA9 banned?
            multiple accounts, and general abuse.

Comment

Anyone tell egham he didnt need to read his PM

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                Anyone tell egham he didnt need to read his PM
                when it is multiple PM's and hounding on the board from so called fellow r's can get a bit much.

Comment

Unless they have dynamic IPs in which case one day it'll be traced back to London, the next day Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by JstarD View Post
                    Unless they have dynamic IPs in which case one day it'll be traced back to London, the next day Swansea.

or just use a proxy and disguise their IP address...very easily done

Comment

Ha9 is now posting on Ade's forum.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

or just use a proxy and disguise their IP address...very easily done
                        Whether that is the case or not Moon_Safari and GTP have both said that they aren't the other people so along with the IP address I think we have to believe that this is the case.

As Quaz said it is wrong for people to hound people with message after message. Eghamhoop and I used to exchange PM's (no we aren't starting a fabulous love affair) and he used to let me know the odd bit of info and now because of others I couldn't even if I wanted to share that with anyone because he no longer has an account.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                          Ha9 is now posting on Ade's forum.
                          that figures after ade's thread on here a couple of weeks back, good luck to them both.

Comment

I'm Brian, and so's my wife...
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                            X