Ipswich Fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    cheer him either way but if we payed over a million for him then we been stitched up and anything over that million could have been spent on a striker..

Who says we have finished spending.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      Who says we have finished spending.
      hope your right
      got a feeling you may be anyhow so i guess we just wait and see

Comment

cheer him either way but if we payed over a million for him then we been stitched up and anything over that million could have been spent on a striker..
        maybe so, BUT and a big one, if he scores a hatful and we are promoted will the transfer fee be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          maybe so, BUT and a big one, if he scores a hatful and we are promoted will the transfer fee be forgotten.
          course it will
          IF

Comment

course it will
            IF
            fingers crossed then

Comment

Walters Just Go To QPR……… - Taken from a thread just up on The Tractor Boys Website...

wish this bloke and his moody wife would just leave, since stoke seemed to have pulled out looks like he will have to swallow his pride and upset the wife amd move further south. He should have kept mouth shut and stayed loyal.

amen he is over rated anyway

Apparently QPR are willing to offer £4 million - They really do have more money than sense !

Im not saying you havent seen it but I dont believe that for one minute.

I would have thought now that Keane has said Walters will never play for Town again clubs could just say £1 million take it or leave it

Now to be honest and putting who we support aside i just dont get this Walters fee , £3 million i wouldnt value him at £500,000 and wouldnt want him at Norwich , guess Stoke and Qpr must see something there but for the life of me i dont know what.

How much would you rate the speeding cake chaser Holt for? Just so we get an idea of how well you're leaving support out of this.

Grant Holt , suppose that really depends on how many he scores in the Championship this season , if he bags another 20 like last season its going to make him worth a decent bit , if he bags around 8 like Walters last season then he is worth around £400,000 to a league 1 side.

seems the arrogant liitle shyte's scheme has backfired on him doesnt it !

He held Town to ransome a couple of seasons ago , saying he might have to leave , jsut before the start of the season Town gave him an improved deal. Thsi time Town have called his Bluff ....bloody good job. Sod off Mr "average" Walters. Its been over two years since you have shown any kind of decent form. You ownt be missed thats for sure !

I know fans can get bitter when a player leaves a club but not one positive comment???

Comment

who cares, will be all forgotten if we get promoted.

Comment

How can you say we've been stitched ! He hasn't kicked a ball yet

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                    How can you say we've been stitched ! He hasn't kicked a ball yet
                    hasn't even been announced yet.

Comment

What worries me is the references to his arrogance and ego -- and the bust-up with Keane would back that up.
                      I don't know why, but I'm concerned that he might unsettle people like Taarabt -- there's only room for so many egos in one dressing room.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        What worries me is the references to his arrogance and ego -- and the bust-up with Keane would back that up.
                        I don't know why, but I'm concerned that he might unsettle people like Taarabt -- there's only room for so many egos in one dressing room.
                        or maybe he is a player who stands up for himself rather than bow down to keanes reputation.

Comment

Sorry who do you believe more - people that Goddard, one of the best posters on this site, actually knows or some cyberwarriors typing any old shite cause they're upset

Comment

Why are we assuming he will play on the wing?

Think Helguson may have more to worry than Hogan or Mackie
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Why are we assuming he will play on the wing?

Think Helguson may have more to worry than Hogan or Mackie
                              This was what crossed my mind -- that perhaps NW is signing him to play at the top of the team.
                              His apparently-poor goal scoring record is irrelevant in this, as he has been played in the middle or on the wing at Ipswich, so wouldn't have the goal ratio of a striker.
                              Personally, I know little about him, but in the back of my mind thought he was a target man -- which is why all the talk of him being a midfielder/winger is starting to get me rather confused.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
                                You'd often start off a new signing on the bench until they've had the opportunity to get to know the rest of the squad and the style of play. Perhaps bring them on during the 2nd half. Then, when it's obvious that they're better than the person they subbed (Hogan?) they take over in the starting line-up. Face saved all round - OK..?
                                who's crazy now then?

Comment

Working...
                                X