X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he'll play just off roberts in place of hogan to be honest

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      For some reason I think this rumour has legs, I very rarely react to any transfer speculation on here so this is a rarity for me to respond like this.

I don't mind spending £3.2 million on Walters, provided there is another £6.8 million set aside for another couple of centre fowards.

Everything is relative.
      You do make me laugh. You are talking as if it is your money to spend! LOL
      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        I think he'll play just off roberts in place of hogan to be honest
        my thoughts exactly.
        will be proper gutted for hogan tho, best hes ever played and hes gonna be bombed out by the looks of it. its a tough life tho i sposse.

Comment

• gentlemen

In 1972/3 pormotion season we bought Dave Thomas from Burnley for 200k, loads of people though great potential, doesnt score many goals, fee madly high........look waht happend. Jago was a very astute manager and knew a good player...he was established with Burnley as a 23 YEAR OLD WITH POTENTIAL. He was still with us 3 years later when we nearly won the league.

Give Warnock a chance, believe me, I am convinced he is building a team to win this league. I like Walters, only 26, potential to get better, scores goals, makes goals, has pace, skillful and tough. I believe we would pay around 1 mill up front, 1 mill fo promoted and other staged payments. He is our winger/forward/midfieder
          I believe we will get one, possiblely two other forwards. My money is on 2 from Kitson/Roberts/the Derby lad.

If Walters happens lets be happy.......we are making a statement to this division that in my view we have not made since money men became involved with the team I love.

Enjoy it and smile!

Comment

• hes an ugly git tho. hes one that cait aint gonna fall in love with, thats for sure. lol

Comment

• I think he's got enough money to decide whether he wants to get into caits knickers, fact!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I think he's got enough money to decide whether he wants to get into caits knickers, fact!

Comment

• Whats up with you beefy?

Comment

• Cait can be our very own ITK or ITWalters!!

Comment

• wonder would he be captain?
                      hes used to doing it aint he.

Comment

• ###xx
                        Last edited by qblockpete; 17-08-2010, 04:23 PM. Reason: over the top..qblockpete

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          ###xx
                          ##################
                          Last edited by qblockpete; 17-08-2010, 04:25 PM. Reason: again, over the top..Will discourage females from posting

Comment

• He is never worth that money, I would of bought Simpson for £1m instead of him

Comment

• well done

Benny, sauces now say done deal
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Cheers for the info Benny, its certanly brightened up my day!
                                I remember watching Ipswich beat us at LR a couple of seasons ago (Magilton was Ipswich boss) and i was well impressed by Walters, thought he looked real class at our level. Not sure he's worth 3.2 million but if thats what Warnock is prepared to pay then lets go for it.
                                Lets hope he does sign and also a proven striker then we could have a real chance of being up there amongst it .

Comment

Working...
                                X