No announcement yet.

Walters having a medical now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this is what the "big press conference" is about tomorrow i'm gonna be severely p***ed off.......
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

There's no way we will pay the full 3-4million, esp not in one lump LOL

Its just Keane trying to win the fans back onside cos he's furked up.

I reckon it would be an "undisclosed" fee if does happen.

Interesting news. But shouldnt we all calm down a bit anyway? Look what happened with Ambrose
      R T I D :yush:

Comment

£3.2 million?

Someone's taking the michael surely? £320,000 maybe. Tops.

What a waste of money (if true) Roberts and Chopra would have been cheaper. Probably together.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          The thing more annoying about this transfer is the number of you looking for a negative. Be happy for f**k sake. We're showing intent by spending, yet you're not happy?

He's still looking at Roberts too, plus even Kitson (not from my mate by the way...Just more rumours) so how's this a bad thing?

Walters is a quality player, so give it a chance before moaning, please.
          We have been screaming for a proven goal scorer for 3 seasons since the takeover, we have demanded money is spent on the squad and when it looks like we are apparently about to break our record transfer fee on a 1:5 goals/game striker.

Fan-****ing-tastic

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            We have been screaming for a proven goal scorer for 3 seasons since the takeover, we have demanded money is spent on the squad and when it is we are apparently about to break our record transfer fee on a 1:5 striker.

Fan-****ing-tastic

LOL, he hasnt signed yet.

In Warnock we trust! I reckon this guy is the "utility player" he spoke about.

His No1 target must be someone like Kitson or Roberts. A striker (or two). Its what we need.

That is glaringly obvious.

We may well be pleasantly surprised tomoro ....?
            R T I D :yush:

Comment

If he does sign, than i think many fans negativity will come back to haunt you.

Very good player, wanted by Stoke and WBA and you don't get many captains who play up front/
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Is he a wide player?
                We have wide players coming out of our backsides.
                Thought we needed an "out-and-out-striker"?
                If he plays on the right, what happens to Mackie?
                Bit unfair to move Mackie and drop Ephraim as someone suggested -- if I was Hogan I'd be a bit pee'd off if that happened -- he's more than earnt his place at the moment -- surely it's his to lose rather than having it taken away from him?

Is anyone else a bit confused by this???
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Would have preferred that money to go on a goalscorer to be honest, we have plenty of attacking midfield players. We need a striker like Chopra.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    We have been screaming for a proven goal scorer for 3 seasons since the takeover, we have demanded money is spent on the squad and when it looks like we are apparently about to break our record transfer fee on a 1:5 goals/game striker.

Fan-****ing-tastic
                    And you know that we're not looking for 1 or two goal scorers to add to this, do you?

Same story with us...We moan before things are finished. You were all about to cut your wrists the other day because you thought Adel fell through. We signed him. You all moan as we don't spend...We have, yet you still can't hold your tongues. If we've signed Adel, plus Walters, then it shows NW is sticking to his word, and that we should expect at least one more forward in. Someone like Roberts or kitson who'll score plenty with those two either side of him, and Adel behind.

F**k me...I'll keep my mouth shut in future.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

seems like treble what hes worth for a man whos hated by the manager, stripped of the captaincy and told he has no future at the club whatsoever.
                      bellamy gets a free cos hes told he will never paly for his club again, this bloke gets told it and we still have to fork out over 3 mill for a man who will never play for his club again.
                      something not right in that equation for me. wonder what would of happened if we had said to ipswich
                      'we are alright thanks, not interested anymore'

Comment

I can't believe that we are about to spend 3.2mil on Walters especially since several other better targets have gone for much less ie Hooper. He better play out of his skin!
                        Last edited by yugohoop; 17-08-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Very. Although the PV game does show our lack of strength in depth.
                          rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Stoke and West Brom (reportedly) wanted him for a reason..

SPEND MONEY MITTALS

UGH THEY SPENT MONEY ON A CRAP PLAYER (who I've never seen before)

Can't have it both ways chaps..

Comment

Whittingham is a right sided player.....cheaper and the Championship top scorer last season....better bet in my eye, escpecially as he seems to be on his way out of Cardiff.
                              rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Incredible listening to some on here..

Slating Walters before he has kicked a ball ...AND ....saying we should have spent the money on Hooper or Chopra !!

Maybe ..just maybe certain players don't want to come to QPR !!

Real transfers in the real world require ALL parties to agree to make a transfer happen . We can offer all the money we have to sign Messi but if he don't wanna come here then it won't happen

Warnock is building a team , he has stated he is after 'a couple of forwards' , trust him to do the job his way and with his knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X