No announcement yet.

Walters having a medical now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit am surprised he's Neil's No 1 target but 'in neil we trust' and all that

Only thing that concerns me is reading various articles saying he really wanted to go back up north/we're not his first choice (by default)

That concern anyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      £3.2m bid has been accepted.

My mate just called to say this is the case.

He is at LR as we speak.
      If this is true I absolutely mortified about the money we are spending on this player.....we could have just offered £3 million for Gary Hooper.

Comment

3.5 Million? Bargain considering he's scored 30 goals in 135 matches! That's 1 every 5 games! Prolific is not the word that springs to mind!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          If this is true I absolutely mortified about the money we are spending on this player.....we could have just offered £3 million for Gary Hooper.
          Cant believe we risked losing Adel by not offering more than 600k yet 3.2 m ill on walters!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
            he is highly rated by ipswich fans.. he is a good player from what i remember. just keane doesnt like his outburst
            He's their (recently disposed) captain. Another leader. Another stong character in the dressing room and on the pitch.

Just what we need to get out of this division.

WARNOCKS WARRIORS!
            R T I D :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              Cant believe we risked losing Adel by not offering more than 600k yet 3.2 m ill on walters!
              I'm trully astounded, I can't find the words to describe this outlay on player less prolific than Dexter Blackstock.

Comment

w12 ranger

its not that easy. Hooper no brainer for him celtic or QPR?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Derry Kenny Hill Mackie plus Walters...anyone else notice a similarity?

All decent work ethic players who arent scared to get stuck in....warnock is trying to get us out of this division by playing football but also by having players not scared to get stuck in.

Heaven knows when the last rangers team was who didnt get physically bullied out of games especially away from home.

Comment

He isn't an out and out striker he plays on the wing

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Hooper didn't want to come, so even an offer of £10m wouldn't have secured him mate.

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      That's rubbish too. The fee was agreed, so that had nothing to do with it mate. It was down to the contract/signing on fee negotioations. We signed him for pennies in the bargain of the season, so it's irrelevant anyway mate.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

But who's place would he take in a winning team. If he is a right sided striker then Mackie's position is in doubt......although I would switch Makie to the left and drop Hogan.

I am a bit concerned though....at 26 I thought if he was £3.2m good then I would have heard more about him.
                        rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

im not saying hes not a good player, but surely we need a natural goal scorer more than anything else? His record doesnt appear to show that - so if its true we are spending that amount of money, id be shocked! Havent seen him play though, so cant judge. I thought we would be going for a target man?

Comment

All decent work ethic players who arent scared to get stuck in....warnock is trying to get us out of this division by playing football but also by having players not scared to get stuck in.

Heaven knows when the last rangers team was who didnt get physically bullied out of games especially away from home.
                            Thanks Sir Alex

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              w12 ranger

its not that easy. Hooper no brainer for him celtic or QPR?
                              £3.2 million????

Don't want to write the lad of at all but £3.2 million (if true), I'm expecting no less than 20 league goals of him this season.

Comment

The thing more annoying about this transfer is the number of you looking for a negative. Be happy for f**k sake. We're showing intent by spending, yet you're not happy?

He's still looking at Roberts too, plus even Kitson (not from my mate by the way...Just more rumours) so how's this a bad thing?

Walters is a quality player, so give it a chance before moaning, please.
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X