No announcement yet.

Bellamy to cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't no one else thinking this could be to soften the blow for the fans before Chopra leaves?

Comment

I was in Newcastle a few years back and the town was full of Bellamy stories. These were the best....

- They were at Newcastle airport about to fly out for a European tie and Bellamy was about to check in for the flight when a 12-13 yr old lad ran up asking him for his autograph. Bellamy apparently told him to 'fook off' so the lad went back to his uncle complaining. This uncle happening to be one of the biggest drug dealers in Newcastle and went over to Bellamy and lifted him off the floor by his throat. Shearer had to go over and ask the bloke, who was well known to Shearer, to put him down. Bellamy soon apologised.
      - The squad were on a coach to an away game and Bellamy was annoying everyone, constantly gobbing off, so his team mates dragged him to the back of the bus and some how locked him in toilets for the whole journey

Don't know if there's any truth to these, but I could certainly see them happening and they made me laugh

Comment

no Im thinking the silly little welsh tw@t wants to play for a club that shouldn't even be playing in the English league! God i HATE Cardiff!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          The Malaysian investors.
          The same Malaysian "investors" that aren't paying the British taxman. Other clubs would have been hit with a transfer ban by now...
          Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
            The same Malaysian "investors" that aren't paying the British taxman. Other clubs would have been hit with a transfer ban by now...
            That's now settled, and that's how their transfer embargo has been lifted

Comment

He supports them, is from there & knows he will score a hat full dunno why anyones surprised tbh. Fair play to them but as Benny said January I'd expect to see him off.

Bit jealous but let's see what our board surprise us with.

Comment

It's official:

Comment

So can we have McCormack and Bothroyd then?
                  “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
                    So can we have McCormack and Bothroyd then?
                    No... still going to Hull.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

If we end up losing to cardiff in the play-offs again I swear Im going to war with Wales! Arkan style!

Comment

Odious repulsive little twunt, someone coin him when he comes to LR

Comment

I f*cking pray someone cripples that little turd real early on!

Comment

Derrys greatest weapon are his elbows but I doubt he will catch the little welsh runt cu nt
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Man City refused to let him join a PL rival such as Spurs, Everton, Villa etc, but perhaps he could have joined Blackburn, Birmingham, West Brom, Wolves, Stoke or even Blackpool, just so that he stays in the PL.

Then again, maybe they didn't want him as he is such a big distraction at every club he has played for, that they didn't want him.

I don't know how much CC are contributing to his wages, but it can't be much. If he stays fit, he has the pace and ability to tear apart many defences at Championship level, especially QPR's slow defence.

Comment

he could single handedly get them up in this division.
                                i reckon he will score 25 goals this season and hes already two games behind.
                                npc defences (including our shite hot defence) are gonna have the shock of their lives. gulp.

Comment

Working...
                                X