No announcement yet.

Bellamy to cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derry has good elbows and uses them well but he won't get near enough to bellamy to hurt him.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i give it a month till hes in hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        yes definately put a spanner in the works still 2nd will do me and we will give you our place in the championship whilst we leap frog u hammers ;)
        didnt you say that last year

maybe your get it right one year

Comment

Just to correct you, I said West ham would get relegated but I never said QPR would gain promotion.

If we sign a quality forward then I expect us to gain promotion this season.

I also expect you to lose Scott Parker which I think will send you down with wigan and Blackpool although I hope olly proves me wrong.

Comment

Be afraid be very afriad.

Best player in the championship by a country mile.

Should be gracing the champions league not the bloody championship.

Agree with Rednapp that it is a silly move for a 31 year old when he has premier offers.

Comment

Just to correct you, I said West ham would get relegated but I never said QPR would gain promotion.

If we sign a quality forward then I expect us to gain promotion this season.

I also expect you to lose Scott Parker which I think will send you down with wigan and Blackpool although I hope olly proves me wrong.
              your a fountain of all knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Where is the money coming from?
                The Malaysian investors.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Why thank you Sir.

Now run along and blow some more bubbles, thats the only excitment your going to be getting this season. Watching you against Villa was frightening. I even felt sorry for you that an average side made u look so poor.

If west ham was a horse it would of been put down years ago, still...i'd give Brady one because of the dirty #### that she is.

Comment

I just got in on £150 a point on Cardiff over 73 points.

As soon as my bet was placed they revalued at 73.5

They are strong contenders for the league now and I just cannot see them getting less then 73 which would see them in 6-8th place

Comment

good bet oddpost can you explain how that bet works. I know you get 150 for every point over 73 but how much have you wagered?

Comment

good bet oddpost can you explain how that bet works. I know you get 150 for every point over 73 but how much have you wagered?
                        It's a financial bet (FSA Regulated) and as such they credit score you. I have a trading limit of £750 which I'm still within, so up front this bet hasn't cost me anything.

I'm also on £200 on us over 71; £100 a point over 76 for Boro and £100 on Leeds over 62.5

Basically if my account goes into the red (mid point valuation) as the projections are adjusted after every game, they will send me a bill and tell me to bring it back to zero, or they will threaten to close the position. Last season I had to put £2000 into the account because my team selections did worse than the original projections, but by the end of the season my Norwich/Newcastle bets gave me a £2400 profit overall.

I have bet £150 a point on Cardiff over 73, so if they achieve 67 I will owe the firm 6x150=£900 at the end of the season. Or hope my winning selections cover that loss. You have to be aware that if all your selections mess up, it can get very very very expensive!

http://www.sportingindex.com/spread-...491323&split=1

Comment

I wouldn't get too excited about them...The loan is for 6 months, and I can't see him still being there past that. In fact, I can see him being bought up in the next transfer window, right after he throws his toys out of his pram for realising he's 'too good' for them.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            I wouldn't get too excited about them...The loan is for 6 months, and I can't see him still being there past that. In fact, I can see him being bought up in the next transfer window, right after he throws his toys out of his pram for realising he's 'too good' for them.
                            That's certainly one view, but not one I share.

If they are in the top 3 by Xmas a deal will be struck for him to stay and sign in the summer on promotion.

Shearer decided against the the glory of Manchester United for his home club and Bellamy saw what a hero he was up there, and was probably jealous of that. I think he wants cult status and lets be honest there aren't too many bigger cults than Bellamy out there!

Comment

Very good player, even if he is a gobby little t**t.

I know he's not losing out on his £dosh£ here... so not sure if he'd be quite so eager to "go home" if he had to take a big pay cut.

Sorry to go against the flow here.... But I have to admit that the fact he isn't obsessed with being a "Prem Player Innit", and just wants to get out on a pitch and play football, makes him a better man that so many of these current players who refuse to lower themselves, and lose their label of being a "Premier League Star" to play in the nasty old 2nd Division.

That's the last good thing I'll say about him though.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

cardiff's problem is not adding more firepower.. its adding something in midfield and defence. they have 2 good GK's and a awesome attack. but not much when it comes to defending.
                                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X