Who is Richard Steele?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Richard Steele?

I'm not on Twitter but I occassionally go on Dave McIntyre's page just to see if there is anything of any interest and I've noticed that there is a few messages going back and forth between him and Richard Steele. See here for details:

Steele seems to believe that there is a press conference tomorrow. Is he a reporter or just a fan?

Jesus Christ we don't need to call a press conference for Jason Roberts surely??

Comment

Morris why shouldn't we when it would be the best signing for a striker since Paul Furlong. It should be made a big thing as it shows ambition!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I agree he would be a good signing, but I don't think he's that big of a name to need a press conference.

Comment

I disagree I think he is a big name.

Maybe more due to the fact that we normally sign shi te forwards but the fact that we haven't replaced Furlong for 5 years so it is a big thing and shows intent and ambition.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fair enough, all about opinions.

Would be good to sign him, that's all that matters at the end of the day, couldn't give a hoot about a press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              I agree he would be a good signing, but I don't think he's that big of a name to need a press conference.
              Agreed. Parejo was a potential coup because the likes of Arsenal had been sniffing round the player but if Roberts signs for us it's because nobody else wants him.

The last thing either the club should want or the players is any attention. We should be quietly going about our business and let McBoro and Leeds get all the attention. The players don't need to see another player given special attention as it isn't good for morale.

Anyway who is Richard Steele? It isn't QPRSouth is it?

Comment

could the press conference possibly be for the kingfisher guy joining us that was said to be happening around now???

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  Agreed. Parejo was a potential coup because the likes of Arsenal had been sniffing round the player but if Roberts signs for us it's because nobody else wants him.

The last thing either the club should want or the players is any attention. We should be quietly going about our business and let McBoro and Leeds get all the attention. The players don't need to see another player given special attention as it isn't good for morale.

Also that press conference was Parejo and Cook.

I don't think we should be making a big thing in the media about Roberts, there's no need for it, just sign him and hopefully his goals will do all the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    Also that press conference was Parejo and Cook.

I don't think we should be making a big thing in the media about Roberts, there's no need for it, just sign him and hopefully his goals will do all the talking.
                    True. It only puts pressure on the player if you hype him up.

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
                      could the press conference possibly be for the kingfisher guy joining us that was said to be happening around now???

Oh.........that's a very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

I agree with you and Steele is only a friend.

Comment

Working...
                        X