Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GALWAY

Comment

Didnt realise how many Irish R's there was!
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
        Didnt realise how many Irish R's there was!
        Quiet a lot actually. You'd be surprised.

The reason that Im a QPR fan is that my parents lived in London for 10 years and one time they went back to visit family and they brought me a QPR shirt home and thats how it started.

Theres generally a meet up about 4 times a year at a pub at the top (or end, depends on where you are standing) of O'Connell street Dublin. I went there a couple of times when I was based in Ireland and there was always plenty of lads there.

This is of course in Ireland. Around White City / Shepards Bush there are lots (dare I say this) 'plastics' who support Ireland and QPR. I know a loads through family connections and through friendly acquaintances. Plenty in fact.

I remember actually that for years I was trying to get my hands on one of those Irish Flag /QPR pins that I see floating around all the time. I was looking for one for YEARS. Normally I would send a request with someone who would go and they were always sold out. When I could finally afford to go see QPR I could never get one. I evetually got one when I was 29 years of age. It was given to me by a friend who felt sorry for me becaus I couldnt fine one!!

So, theres plenty of us around!

Comment

Working...
        X