Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could All be Down To The Extent of Kenwyn Jones Injury

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...315549,00.html
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Am I the only person not the slightest bit excited about potentially signing Walters?

Comment

Roy Keanes not happy either
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I hope we do get him. He'd fit into our system well. Harsh on Epheaim who's looked good so far, but Walters is better. IMO, of course.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Well Kitson has also been mentioned and I seriously doubt them letting us have him if we poach Walters?

Comment

I think he would be used as a striker, if we get him.

Comment

Stoke already let Beattie go. If Kenwyne is injured, then they might be inclined to keep Kitson anyway?

Comment

out for 3-4 weeks is the latest
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Am I the only person not the slightest bit excited about potentially signing Walters?
                  No your not.

Find this quite a baffling transfer target if I'm honest. People are saying he's a midfielder cum winger / striker? Why can't we just buy a bloody proven goal scorer?

Hardly heard of this guy throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Is he actually any good?

What has he done? Obviously better than what we've got, that goes without saying.

Give me Chopra or Roberts over him.
                    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      No your not.

Find this quite a baffling transfer target if I'm honest. People are saying he's a midfielder cum winger / striker? Why can't we just buy a bloody proven goal scorer?

Hardly heard of this guy throughout his career.
                      I just can't get my head round it, especially with the sort of transfer fee being branded about for this lad, it doesn't sound like he's the sort of player who'll even manage 15 goals a season.

Comment

30 goals in 135. Prolific
                        :drunk:

Comment

So many of you said the same of Mackie, and I told you he was good. IMO, Walters would be great on the opposite side. Stick Roberts, Kitson or Chops between them, and we're potent up top.

Comment

I appreciate & admire your positive approach to this Ben but I'm baffled as to why we can't just buy a 'striker' a 'centre forward' a 'target man' why is always a player that confuses everyone? I agree Mackie looks decent but so did Agyemang for 7 games. Just don't see how hard it is to buy a striker. As w12 says the money being talked for this guy would buy many a good front man.

Comment

To be fair Ric, we don't know what's happening. If we get Walrers plus either Kitson or Roberts, then we've got IMO a proper front line.

I never rated Aggy either. Even when he was scoreing. I had seem enough of Mackie to think he was decent, and I honestly feel the same with Walters. NW has hardly let us down so far, and still claims he's looking for a couple more strikers. He clearly has a few in mind and is probably trying to sort deals now.

Comment

Working...
                              X