Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Warnock influence working for us already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Warnock influence working for us already?

Both Barnsley (Hall's handball) and Shef U (Hill's tackle) were very unlucky not to be awarded penalty's against us - how much, if any of this is down to Mr Warnock's reputation and influence with refs?

This may just turn out to be worth a few points come the end of the season? And I for one would be very happy with that
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

To be fair, nothing has been said anywhere about the trip on Taarabt when chasing a 50-50 ball in their area just before half time -- could just as easily have been a decent penalty shout for some refs.
    Swings and roundabouts over a game and over the whole season.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      To be fair, nothing has been said anywhere about the trip on Taarabt when chasing a 50-50 ball in their area just before half time -- could just as easily have been a decent penalty shout for some refs.
      Swings and roundabouts over a game and over the whole season.
      Fair point, though those type of incidents really are 50 50 and sometimes you get them sometimes you don't - and we've had one or two ourselves already - but Hall's punch was blatant and I think the ref was the only one to miss it and I saw Hill's foul and was a good deal further away than the ref - not trying to turn this into a big debate but just wondered if anyone else was feeling like we've have a couple of more sensitive refs so far? And no, that wasn't/isn't a complaint at all
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Warnock influence on the players mentally is the most encouraging so far. It will be tested against S******horpe United as in the past, players would think just by turning up it would be 3 points.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
        X