Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Gorkss has been very good this season.

Through our bad period last season he was dire, often out of position.

w12 ranger is writing off a young talent, who when he played last season was way out the best defender we had.
    Not writing him off just not falling over myself to lavish praise on a player who has proved nothing in a Rangers shirt to date.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Gorkss has been very good this season.

Through our bad period last season he was dire, often out of position.

w12 ranger is writing off a young talent, who when he played last season was way out the best defender we had.
      who was good in our bad period though?

Comment

Let's be honest, Fitz Hall is a poor central defender.

I think, the reason he was made captain is that Warnock knows he won't get rid of him, Hall will remain at the club and continue to cost us dearly (money-wise). Therefore, and I think this is Warnock's only grave mistake so far at Rangers, he is determined to get as much out of Hall as possible; by making Hall captain the gaffer reckons he will get the former to deliver to his full potential, and hence, the costly Hall will work for his wages. Had Hall been on reasonable wages he would be our fourth choice at central beck - and quite rightly so. In my opinion, Matt Connolly should be a regular starter. He would be my captain.

Comment

Since statistics are being used to support Hall's value to our team, any chance someone could summarise his record of availability for selection since he signed for us? Has he ever started, let's say, six consecutive games?

Comment

Working...
          X