it has become clear....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it has become clear....

That posting information on here is a bad thing to do as you end up being shot down by Pete...i only passed on info given to me regarding Roberts signing for us...If its correct then i for one will be well pleased for the club and the fans..If it dont then im going to look stupid...I only comment on players when i am convinced it will come off...Like kenny and our 2 palace players that i predicted again prior to the press running it...I dont appreciate being targeted by one individual and if it was anyone else doing this they would be banned from here...I was banned for three months and on my return just wanted to get along with people on here....Im not sure why im being targeted to be honest and find it very childish..And to be clased as irrelevant is out of order....I can take it but find the double standards on here very unfourtunate...

well said.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Its a messageboard mate, keep the rumours/info or whatever the various readers might want to interpret it as, coming!

Comment

Personally i don't really take a lot of notice of posts that claim to be ITK.Most turn out to be wrong anyway.I like chatting about possible signings but i never take anyones claims too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
          That posting information on here is a bad thing to do as you end up being shot down by Pete...i only passed on info given to me regarding Roberts signing for us...If its correct then i for one will be well pleased for the club and the fans..If it dont then im going to look stupid...I only comment on players when i am convinced it will come off...Like kenny and our 2 palace players that i predicted again prior to the press running it...I dont appreciate being targeted by one individual and if it was anyone else doing this they would be banned from here...I was banned for three months and on my return just wanted to get along with people on here....Im not sure why im being targeted to be honest and find it very childish..And to be clased as irrelevant is out of order....I can take it but find the double standards on here very unfourtunate...
          If it comes off then i think you would have proved your point.....Your info seems solid Press conference for Wednesday?

Comment

People get their hopes up when they read posts about our team signing important players.

Its easy to claim you know things that others dont. Its clear you want the adulation of getting the odd claim right but you should be ready for the flack if you're wrong.

Comment

Fella this is the thing on MB's. People don't see it as an open source of information, some folk just spend their time waiting for people to be wrong so they can unload their weapons. Sad really but hey ho, don't lose any sleep over it. I hope your right as he'd be another good addition for the club we all support.

Comment

knowing qpr though with regards to the "whos the big striker going to be" i dont think we will sign, i think we should stick with heider hes doing ok

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Good post and I like the sound of the new qprsouth.

Will have to keep this post in a safe place.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    well said.
                    shouldn't that be well typed, unless he actually called you and did say it.

Comment

Qpr south

Don't let any bell ends on here p!ss you off. Your only doing what many many others do except you have been more accurate than most. If the Roberts signing doesn't come off so be it your only passing on what you've heard. Who ever is harassing the fella drop him out.

Comment

if this one goes #### up im on the first QANTAS to heathrow...........Im a confident as can be and unless a spanner gets slung in the works im convinced he comming to us....

Comment

if this one goes #### up im on the first QANTAS to heathrow...........Im a confident as can be and unless a spanner gets slung in the works im convinced he comming to us....
                          And therein lies the rub...many a spanner has become entangled in many a work when it comes to 'imminent' transfer dealings. But I hope its true of course! I dont think 32 is too old for a quality striker at this level when you consider what Drogba is achieving at his age.
                          Last edited by Stanley; 16-08-2010, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Things can change without warning so I wouldn't worry about it if it didn't come off, wouldn't be the first time or last.

Comment

Working...
                            X