Walters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walters

Is he the big target man, the number 1 target NW front man? Is he the right man to splash the cash on?

Roy Keane has confirmed he wont play another game for Ipswich and that Stoke are not in pole position given Ipswich are negotiating with a second club. That points to a resolution this week.

Don't know much about him but...

am I right in thinking that he has scored against us either for IT or another team and it was a winning goal??? Could be wrong but sure I remember him bagging at least one against us.. dare say someone will come up with the relevant stats...

Comment

not a target man , vine with a lot more class imo

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        am I right in thinking that he has scored against us either for IT or another team and it was a winning goal??? Could be wrong but sure I remember him bagging at least one against us.. dare say someone will come up with the relevant stats...
        That will be me then.

He scored one in our 3-0 loss last season, he also scored in the 3-1 loss at LR the season before that and he scored what turned out to be the winner in 2007. Lee scored first then Walters and Furlong got a late consolation goal.

Although he shouldn't be classed as an out and out forward his scoring record to date is better than Mackie's and Ephraim's. So as a wide player or upfront he would definitely be an asset to the squad.

Comment

Wouldn't he play on the right?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            Wouldn't he play on the right?
            He plays (played) on the right for Ipswich. So either Mackie or Ephraim's place in the side would be the one at risk IMO. I don't think he can play the Helguson role but maybe Warnock might want him there???

Comment

He's a powerful quick right winger who can win a header. Chips in with goals but has the mackie work rate. Would really add balance to the side. Hope we get him

Comment

it will be good to get walters but dare i ask where will buzz fit in the squad?

Comment

Good man.....

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  That will be me then.

He scored one in our 3-0 loss last season, he also scored in the 3-1 loss at LR the season before that and he scored what turned out to be the winner in 2007. Lee scored first then Walters and Furlong got a late consolation goal.

Although he shouldn't be classed as an out and out forward his scoring record to date is better than Mackie's and Ephraim's. So as a wide player or upfront he would definitely be an asset to the squad.
                  Am liking what am hearing about this young man....

Comment

Will Walters be the last player in or do we expect more in this week??

Comment

I think he said one loan player.

Comment

Working...
                      X