craig bellamy ends our chopra dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craig bellamy ends our chopra dreams?

bellamy is joining cardiff, so effectivley that kills chopras need to leave. he said he would want to go if they didnt sign good players, well theres not many better than the man.
    gutted cos hes also toppled our adel from best player in the league.

oh by the way, source

is this for real? why go cardiff for

Comment

is it done deal?

Comment

Bellamy will not join Cardiff.ridiculous speculation
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Still think Taarabt is potentially better than Bellamy -- Bellamy is just more experienced and better known at the moment.
          Raw talent -- our Adel has MORE!!!
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Is it official or a rumour? I really thought he'd stay in the prem league, or join Celtic.

Comment

He is from Cardiff. It's not a done deal though.

Comment

There is no way he'll go there. Spuds, Foolham and Celtic all want him. He'd be a mug to go to Cardiff this early in his career as he's a top class Prem forward.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  Still think Taarabt is potentially better than Bellamy -- Bellamy is just more experienced and better known at the moment.
                  Raw talent -- our Adel has MORE!!!
                  Swanley u normally are a good poster but that is a silly comment.

Bellamy is quality and would destroy all defences in this division.

He is class in the premier let alone championship.
                  If he signs for cardiff then the rest of us are in real trouble, lets hope its silly speculation.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

he lives in the same village as jones and has always wanted to play for them.
                    its just him being a **** and trying to show some sort of moral crusaade that football aint just about money.
                    fair play to him i sposse. wish he lived in east acton and was coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsa1987 View Post
                      Bellamy will not join Cardiff.ridiculous speculation
                      oh really?

Celtic had also been linked with a move for Bellamy, while Dave Jones felt Cardiff were outsiders to sign the attacker.

However, it is now understood that the Wales international will join home-town club Cardiff on a six-month loan and the deal will be confirmed on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Swanley u normally are a good poster but that is a silly comment.

Bellamy is quality and would destroy all defences in this division.

He is class in the premier let alone championship.
                        If he signs for cardiff then the rest of us are in real trouble, lets hope its silly speculation.
                        I wonder which one will be better remembered in 30 years time?
                        Hope I'm still around to find out!!

Taarabt with experience may yet turn out to be better -- only time will tell.

Although I do agree with you, that we do not want to be playing against Bellamy -- but other champ teams probably won't want to play against Taarabt if he keeps turning in performances like Barnsley and Sheff Utd.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Cardiff wont have the funds for Bellamy our Chopra ambitions ended with the 4 mil price tag.....

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            oh really?

Celtic had also been linked with a move for Bellamy, while Dave Jones felt Cardiff were outsiders to sign the attacker.

However, it is now understood that the Wales international will join home-town club Cardiff on a six-month loan and the deal will be confirmed on Monday.
                            Firstly, where has that come from?

Secondly, Cardiff surely couldn't afford the wages, and I doubt Man City would be happy to pay his 80-odd grand weekly wage whilst he's off elsewhere.

Most importantly, why would City loan him, whilst paying his wages when there are three clubs willing to pay good money for him, taking his wages on in the proccess?

None of it makes sense mate. More paper talk IMO.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              he lives in the same village as jones and has always wanted to play for them.
                              its just him being a **** and trying to show some sort of moral crusaade that football aint just about money.
                              fair play to him i sposse. wish he lived in east acton and was coming here.
                              He has more morals than most, does a lot of Charity work, would destroy this league, him Chopra, Bothroyd, Whittingham, Mccormack and Burke, not worth thinking about.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X