No announcement yet.

Sp when Buzz and Rowlands return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if i remember correctly, some of our best performancies were with those two playing togeather last season.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

As ever we'll always have to deal with....

injuries and suspensions so AB and MR and even the forgotten man Lee Cook might have a part to play in our success this season.. whether that is promotion or not we'll have to wait and see... when I said success I meant getting us into the PO's as, I know it's early days but I have a feeling that with the right additions (and we'll have to trust NW and wait and see as there's so many horse-sh1t rumours around no-one really knows) I think we'll deffo make the top 6................

We now have a proper manager who can handle players and cajole some decent and at times spectacular form (as in AT) and make changes when necessary... The more I hear from Neil Warnock the more I am confident I am that we have the right man at the helm and am very happy with the way things are going in the league.. p*ssed off Tues but there you go.....

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Well if i remember correctly, some of our best performancies were with those two playing togeather last season.
        Yeah, Palace away last season for example. It worked out great then.

Comment

If the team stays fit and continues to do well, players coming back will have to wait their turn/come on as 75 min. impact players.
          Buzz, Rowly, Cook (if they get/stay fit) would be one heck of a bench to choose from.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

however warnock picks the team,we still need a wde player,hogan or cook or it makes us too narrow;obviously he is keen on 2 defensive midfielders,so that only leaves room for buzz or taarabt plus a striker and a winger with mackie holding the other midfield berth

Comment

Warnock's plan was to play Buzz alongside Faurlin. However, when he gets fit, he will have to wait for his chance.
              Any decent team shouldn't have players in such fixed positions, though, and am sure if Taarabt and Buzz played in a 3 behind the front man with Mackie or Ephraim, there would be plenty of movement in that 3. Besides which, there is a difference to being in a midfield 3 than stuck on the wing in a midfield 4.

Comment

Working...
              X