Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sp when Buzz and Rowlands return

Who if anyone should be dropped?

I would personally keep the winning team at the moment and keep the midfield as it is though I am sure Buzz will come on at some point this Saturday but a great dilemma for Warnock

Don't change a winning team.. especially not when it's playing as well as we are at the moment.

We will need all of our midfielders at some point during this season.. just hope we can keep our best players fit and injury-free this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
      Don't change a winning team.. especially not when it's playing as well as we are at the moment.

We will need all of our midfielders at some point during this season.. just hope we can keep our best players fit and injury-free this season.
      And perhaps most importently to be prepared not to play every game and be happy to be with the squad

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        And perhaps most importently to be prepared not to play every game and be happy to be with the squad
        Spot on.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Who if anyone should be dropped?

I would personally keep the winning team at the moment and keep the midfield as it is though I am sure Buzz will come on at some point this Saturday but a great dilemma for Warnock
          i seriously believe rowlands will never ever be a first team player for qpr unless of mass injuries, and its going to be a real problem for warnock to fit buzz in as well at the moment. what a nice problem to have eh.

Comment

warno already said rowly will be eased back in over time....buzz may be a different 'headache'...he wont wanna be a bench warmer too long so i see him replacing hogan unless the lad continues his good form which i hopw he does!..............what a nice predicament for warno to have!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'd say Buzz is in direct competition with Hogan for a place and at the moment Hogan is ahead. With the formation as it stands its hard to see how Rowly would fit in. Its great to have this much strength in depth in the midfield. But no, you dont change a winning team.
              Last edited by Stanley; 15-08-2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

i would say buzz and taarabt fighting for 1 spot,and rowly will be used as replacement for derry and faurlin,although rowly was our best attacking midfielder a few years ago

Comment

i will go on record and say this and eat any humble pie if im wrong.
                  rowlands will never get into the first team again unless there is injuries.

Comment

I can't see Buzz walking back into the team -- he'll be brought on at 70-75 mins. and will have to prove he offers more than the likes of Mackie, Ephraim or Taarabt -- we need to start with the same 11 at the moment for consistency -- something which has been badly lacking in the past few years.
                    NW is smart -- hopefully he'll select on merit and not reputation.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

gtp,think you will be eating a lot of pies,as warnock likes rowly and i can see him rotating with derry and faurlin

Comment

Needed both of them against Port Vale - too late now though!! We are accumulating yellow cards rather quickly (6 already this season), so the Port Vale team could be out soon on Saturdays too...

Comment

What great headache Warnock to have.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            I have to agree with G.T.P......Rowly as had his time i am afraid to say

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              Can't say I agree with this one, Warnock has already come out and spoke about how much he admires Rowly as a player and that he tried to sign him in the past on a few occasions, so I still would say he has a big part to play when fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X