No announcement yet.

why opposition team fans like Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why opposition team fans like Taarabt?

After each game the opposition team fans regret to not sign a talent like Adel, were they blind before or QPR made it quick?
    this time is Sheff fans :

Because the boys a genius

Comment

tarabbt reminds me of exmrsfactamondo.........stunning to look at but high maintenance n very very demanding..........but when its looking its best.............premature ejection time
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well for a 21 year old being the best player in the NPC is amazing
        If we get promoted, Premiership teams will be all over him

Comment

Has to be the transfer bargain of the season - £600K up front for someone of his talent and potential. Mackie is starting to look like a bargain too and it sounds like Orr and Kenny both had good games at Bramall Lane.

Its nicer to be making this sort of post, than puzzling over why we had signed so many average players on excessive wages, as the has been more the flavour of the message boards over previous seasons.

Comment

The most important thing is that we hang onto Neil Warnock. Without him Taarabt's mind willgo elsewhere.

Comment

Seems like opposition fans rate him more highly than some of our own fans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Seems like opposition fans rate him more highly than some of our own fans!!!
                because he makes their days nightmares !

Comment

All this sort of thing worries me to be honest... I dont know whats in his contract but i would imagine there's a clause that lets him leave if the price is right, so we may not have him long
                  We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Originally posted by DevonParkRanger View Post
                    All this sort of thing worries me to be honest... I dont know whats in his contract but i would imagine there's a clause that lets him leave if the price is right, so we may not have him long
                    in the contract it says that spuds will get maybe 49% if QPR sells him of got promoted. so basically he still belongs to spuds also, they share him in other word

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                      in the contract it says that spuds will get maybe 49% if QPR sells him of got promoted. so basically he still belongs to spuds also, they share him in other word
                      As far as i'm aware Spurs will get a maximum of 1 mil... Even if we sell him next year to Barcalona for 20 mil. Where are you getting the contract information?

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                        No club can joint own a player so end off. I can't believe that we well not getmin of a year as he on 3 year contact. I could see a sell on of 25% for spurs.

Comment

It's good to read

Comment

Buzzing reading them posts. We have a real gem on our hands.

Where's Paul Mason when you want a good comment on Adel?!

Comment

My view is its because he one of the very few players left playing today in either the Permiership or the Championship, that people will pay to go and see on his own.

We see Adel every week so we take for granted some of his ticks when they see him twice a year and get get spell bound by them.

Also so far, he has taken 2 teams apart this year already. As i have said before accept the tantrums and enjoy the genius becuase you will be talking about him in10 years time
                              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                              X