To The Couple Of University Types..Who tried To Start A Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    As you say, you don't know my personal circumstances, actually you know nothing about me, i got 5 O levels and 2 A levels, easy enough nowadays to get into a top Uni, the difference is, my age i am now 47, people didn't go to Uni's then, It was College (of which i went to) and then work. No regrets and no wasting time or poncing off the state, and i did not say that the state funds the round the world jollies as you call them.
    Keep working and be happy, i know i am.
    we know that you're a former hooligan because you go on about it enough. or at least you claim to be. maybe you're full of ****. i don't suppose there are too many football thugs with university educations, but then i suppose that's why they are stupid enough to get involved in that nonsense in the first place - not too many opportunities in other areas of their lives so they take their anger out at the football on a saturday, causing misery to the many people, with or without university degrees, who don't feel the need or see the point of acting like a ###x every saturday.

Comment

" width="644" height="390">" />BORKED
      Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      superb thread, love it when facto goes fishing, always gets a bite.
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        i also went to uni and it made me beter then all the other **** aswell aint we great little nigels

u really r a MUG
        James? Is that you son?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          James? Is that you son?
          The thought did cross my mind

The cyber warrior, text speak, illiteracy and emoticons surely a dead give away TB
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 16-08-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

whenever anyone has a pop, its James/ha9 ?

I should try that line, when someone has a pop at me and say is that "terry"?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

as someone in construction since i left school i think.......i would'nt change a thing. all my family/mates are happy to get their hands dirty for a good weeks pay-hard grafters my lot..........a good deal of satisfaction with a decent graft.....uni-bods in general annoy me!!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                as someone in construction since i left school i think.......i would'nt change a thing. all my family/mates are happy to get their hands dirty for a good weeks pay-hard grafters my lot..........a good deal of satisfaction with a decent graft.....uni-bods in general annoy me!!!
                And all my mates are office workers or something similar, and most with degrees. Most of those work damn hard as well and get satisfaction from that. I don't have one as it happens (too lazy in my teenage years....doh).

What difference does getting your hands dirty make? Work is work isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  And all my mates are office workers or something similar, and most with degrees. Most of those work damn hard as well and get satisfaction from that. I don't have one as it happens (too lazy in my teenage years....doh).

at no time did i pass comment to anybody about people who work in an office.....i only posted a comment about my set-up.......read again!!!! i passed comment about uni-bods(which is what i feel-hence that's why i said it!!!!!).................rewind!!!!!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

And there are no uni-bods in construction? Got quite a few mates from uni that went into it.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      at no time did i pass comment to anybody about people who work in an office.....i only posted a comment about my set-up.......read again!!!! i passed comment about uni-bods(which is what i feel-hence that's why i said it!!!!!).................rewind!!!!!!
                      My apologies, I misunderstood. What's wrong with 'unibods' in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

never known anyone to get back ache from pushing a pen

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          never known anyone to get back ache from pushing a pen
                          depends who's under the desk

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            depends who's under the desk

Comment

Working...
                            X