X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
    Have you a sauce
    No but he has a cheek
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• could be mileage in this now saying bellamy's gone to cardiff on sky sports!!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...317514,00.html

Comment

• Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
        could be mileage in this now saying bellamy's gone to cardiff on sky sports!!

this can't be happening

Comment

• seems to be happening. city pay half his wages, a 'businessman' picks up the other half.

he's going to tear up this league.

Comment

• best player in the league by a country mile and could secure Cardiff's promotion this season....

Comment

• Him and Chopra will kill it if true.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Hate them fookers

Comment

• He will get kicked up in the air and react more often than not = suspensions and injury to blight his season - well hopefully anyway
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Steady on now, it was nailed on, egg on the face for Benny 2 days ago that it was gonna happen.

Now there is a chance....
                    i was just being polite to him cos we both agreed it aint a mugging fest, just banter. and i didnt say chance, i said 'still looking very likely'.

anyway, give it a rest eh, looks like im right again. :drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      i was just being polite to him cos we both agreed it aint a mugging fest, just banter. and i didnt say chance, i said 'still looking very likely'.

anyway, give it a rest eh, looks like im right again. :drunk:

good to know you're happy about this. lets see if you're still smiling when he rips our defence to shreads.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                        good to know you're happy about this. lets see if you're still smiling when he rips our defence to shreads.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                          i aint happy, just smug. theres a big difference. lol.

Comment

• This is what happens when you let teams from other countries play in the English league!

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              i aint happy, just smug. theres a big difference. lol.
                              Why would you be smug about something you've guessed, you just sound like an i.diot.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                                Why would you be smug about something you've guessed, you just sound like an i.diot.
                                im smug when my guesswork is better than actual i.diots like yourself.
                                Last edited by Guest; 17-08-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X