No announcement yet.

To the ones who knocked my imminent roberts signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 hours actualy... and how do you know its a possibility???????????????? I mean im irrelevent yet my claim of roberts comming is in you eyes possible....make your mind up....
    Last edited by qprsouth; 15-08-2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Thought so, security guard working nights
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Can always rely on Terry Ball to blow your cover. Done it once, done it again.

I'm saying Roberts is definitely a possibility, QPRsouth says from the other side of the world, its a done deal.

It might be on ABC or SBS In Aussie Land who knows, they are 10 hours ahead
        aint blown any cover, it was you who gave it away

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          another suspicious itk comment... come out the closet eggy
          im not itk mate but if someone knows who his number1 target is, iwould be gutted if it bombed by being posted on here.
          warnock has said hes been his number1 since the end of last season, and no one really knows who it is so thats keep it that way.
          something to think about is he got adel and he wasnt his no1 target...
          so if warnocks a good judge, jesus he must be a good player!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Can always rely on Terry Ball to blow your cover. Done it once, done it again.

I'm saying Roberts is definitely a possibility, QPRsouth says from the other side of the world, its a done deal.

It might be on ABC or SBS In Aussie Land who knows, they are 10 hours ahead

He could give us the result against scunny on sat around 6 am, any one up around then!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• maybe the leicester forward (i think he was on loan there last season)... name escapes me...

Comment

• So QPRSouth are you saying that the press conference this week will be to unveil Roberts?

Comment

• reading between the lines..

yes he has confirmed we will have a press conference, whcih will be broadcast by sky and BBc 1on Wednesday 2pm
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• nope off to work in an hour...your 100% strike rate of being wrong remains in tact......You claimed i was 17 earlier but your childish comments and insults are those of a child....i have been back on here a few weeks and have not insulted anyone and have only tried to pass on info i have been told....why the comments towards me of being 17,chubby,irrelevant,and being a security guard on nights...

Comment

• You need to look back on this thread and others, posters can see it and unless you type in Braille sure you can to.

apologies

I got the security guard bit wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                        maybe the leicester forward (i think he was on loan there last season)... name escapes me...
                        makes sense as he was only on the bench for them and his name is matty fraytt? dont know how to spell his last name

Comment

• no W10 think he was on loan from a northern team - blonde hair - socred 1 - maybe 2 against us at their place...

Comment

• So who are we signing?

This thread is a odd one.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

• we are signing a 17 year old, chubby security Guard from Australia

Comment

• W10 - Waghorn is the player...

Comment

Working...
                                X