No announcement yet.

To the ones who knocked my imminent roberts signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take it you know different with that comment Pete!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

• qprsouth,

You live on the other side of the world and you expect people to believe you?

You have less credibility than a wart
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Bellamy signing for Bardiff tomorrow on 6 month loan deal......can you believe that!!!

Comment

• bennyboy cant. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

• And your strike rate is.............ZERO i think...and thats from a man who is our director of long contracts buddy.....

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              qprsouth,

You live on the other side of the world and you expect people to believe you?

You have less credibility than a wart
              They do have communication methods on the other side of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                They do have communication methods on the other side of the world
                didgeridoos?
                18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

• realy advanced over here you know...we even have running water.....seem to be more advanced that Britain as we aint had a recession over here.....

Comment

• Terry Ball,

its called picking it up from the internet and hoping to get lucky.

You meanwhile, should post something constructive, you are becoming a total irrevelance to this messageboard
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Pete, any thing about Herman?

Comment

• qpr south did you make friends with terry Ball on the chubby boys dating site?

You seem very friendly with each other

Comment

• can we get bk to the thread fella's?

Comment

• singing ranger

All I know is interest in Roberts, which is common knowledge. Kitson is a new target and they have not given up on Walters. Ben Watson also wants to come back but we have a load of midfielders

Heard nothing about Herman

Comment

• i think that is very rude peter and i expect an apology for that comment.....Being chubby is an illness and as such i find that offensive......oh and about roberts....was NOT common knowledge when i broke the info so retract that....

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Terry Ball,

its called picking it up from the internet and hoping to get lucky.

You meanwhile, should post something constructive, you are becoming a total irrevelance to this messageboard
                                mmmmm a bit like yourself then hey... walkonby, moon safari and qprsouth are the only itks with any credibility

Comment

Working...
                                X