Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wants £30k a week though.

Comment

Dont see QBP getting any hammerings so i should be ok.....I gave you the Paddy kenny and 2 palace players so my strike rate is up there with the best lol

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
        Watch out for a press conference around wednesday.......
        A very confident statement...why post it if it's not true?!

Sincerely hope it happens.

Any truth in the Tommy Smith rumour?
        1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Lets just hope we get who the club wants and not some pretentious playboy donkey who wants to much money!

Comment

First of all we don't do press conferences for players..

As For Roberts, definitely not ruling it out
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete how many do you think in and poss out this week?

Comment

One striker will be in by the time we play Saturday.

Roberts definitely a strong possibility, but with a pleyr of this calibre many pitfalls still could happen and not 100%
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Roberts or Walters

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Roberts or Walters
                    I hear Walters as Warnock is determined to get him and also Kitson could be very close to joining as well

Comment

Think the Wednesday thing may be a bit of an educated guess as Neil said yesterday that we should know more about his number 1 target in the next three or four days.
                      As for it being Roberts, Yes he is looking for a new club, Yes is is from West London and has a charity foundation set up in the area and Yes we are looking for at least one striker. He may also have limited options in the Premiership because of the new 25 man squad rule.
                      However we dont pay the kind of money he is on (And I'm not knocking that) so I cant see it happening. I'd be delighted if he did though.
                      Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Could the former england striker be Darius Vassel?
                        I think he is on a free? could be wrong.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

My mate said to Neil yesterday " please sign Chopra" Neil replied "why" to which my mate said "Just sign him" to which Neil replied "i have someone better coming you just wait and see"

Comment

Roberts wont get 30k a week anywhere unless he stays where he is surely, which means he would have to drop his wage demands what do ya think lads

Comment

Some players in the twilight of their careers just want to play football

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                Roberts or Walters
                                Not sure about Walters as an out and out striker, he has a worse scoring record than Agyemang, but clearly valued by Ipswich (until Keane came along)

Roberts much better scoring bet with nearly one goal every two games when he was at Wigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X