To the ones who knocked my imminent roberts signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Hold on a minute, its a done deal, press conference on Wednesday.

Now, Newcastle United might scupper the deal?

Guess, we will have to wait and see

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      source for that mate?

p.s this bloke was shown on a clip on soccer am on saturday, didnt know where to put it, so just thought id throw it in.

Agent talk. Take with a pinch of salt. Bellamy's agent is not one I know. He may have a PFA rep - not sure.

Comment

• GTP

Whilst I thought it was possible, Cardiff have come out and said they have not made contact with bellamy
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

source for that mate?

p.s this bloke was shown on a clip on soccer am on saturday, didnt know where to put it, so just thought id throw it in.
          Sat directly behind this guy in the Lower Loft behind the goal....

Even worse up close!

Comment

• thats not mick pike is it?

Comment

• I'm sticking with it...he is not joining Cardiff.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                thats not mick pike is it?
                had bins on and a really long ginger goaty beard if that helps.

@ benny, its still looking very likely mate.

Comment

• so the big signing is tomorrow,apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I'm sticking with it...he is not joining Cardiff.
                    Sunderland or Bolton now look likely, City confirm no contact with Cardiff.

Comment

had bins on and a really long ginger goaty beard if that helps.

@ benny, its still looking very likely mate.
                      I honestly don't think it's ever been likely mate. I honestly never believed this for a second. It's came from him saying he'd love to join them one day, and them in turn saying they'd love to sign him.

It's just not going to happen. I'll gladly take the stick if it does...
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        I honestly don't think it's ever been likely mate. I honestly never believed this for a second. It's came from him saying he'd love to join them one day, and them in turn saying they'd love to sign him.

It's just not going to happen. I'll gladly take the stick if it does...
                        It came from him having a strop and saying right I'm off to Cardiff to train with my hometown club, nothing else.

Instead of acting like a professional and taking it on the chin Bellamy has behaved like a big kid and made himself look stupid. I find it difficult to feel sorry for someone on 95k a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          It came from him having a strop and saying right I'm off to Cardiff to train with my hometown club, nothing else.

Instead of acting like a professional and taking it on the chin Bellamy has behaved like a big kid and made himself look stupid. I find it difficult to feel sorry for someone on 95k a week.
                          he always does shite like that, and thats why i reckon there is a chance of him going there. he seems like a cut his nose to spite his face type of geezer. and if it meant city losing out i reckon he would want to do it even more.

Comment

he always does shite like that, and thats why i reckon there is a chance of him going there. he seems like a cut his nose to spite his face type of geezer. and if it meant city losing out i reckon he would want to do it even more.
                            Steady on now, it was nailed on, egg on the face for Benny 2 days ago that it was gonna happen.

Now there is a chance....

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Steady on now, it was nailed on, egg on the face for Benny 2 days ago that it was gonna happen.

Now there is a chance....
                              Good old GTP, told me I wouldnt recognise our team come 7th Aug.. Since then we signed Taraabt only..

Heart of Midelothian...

Comment

• Imminent definition:

Likely to occur at any moment.

Not a week later.

Comment

Working...
                                X