Perfect day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect day!

Unbelievably polished performance - made Blades look like a load of big lumps! Great team performance, shut up all their Paddy baiting after 15 mins and cruised to 3 points with luxury of subbing Tarbs ang Hoges way before time.
    Lovely drive home over the sundrenched Peaks via the Snake Pass - now sipping a quadruple single malt on the rocks. Mrs Pedal might even let me get my leg over later (even though Xmas is still months away!)

Sounds great :-) I was Listening to the commentary and it sounded like we were shaky at the back? KC flying into tackles and missing, CH getting turned?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
      Sounds great :-) I was Listening to the commentary and it sounded like we were shaky at the back? KC flying into tackles and missing, CH getting turned?
      Nah, we were rock solid. They had plenty of corners and hoofs into the box but we dealt with all of them - made Ched Evans and Cresswell (who normally scores against us for fun) look like mugs. When Rambo came on for injured Fitz he was bleeding awesome - some stonking tackles. Paddy Kenny did not have to do much but he looked really assured - I get the feeling he's going to disseminate a confidence/belief into the defence. Derry's awesome just in front of them so all in all it's looking really good!

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
        Nah, we were rock solid. They had plenty of corners and hoofs into the box but we dealt with all of them - made Ched Evans and Cresswell (who normally scores against us for fun) look like mugs. When Rambo came on for injured Fitz he was bleeding awesome - some stonking tackles. Paddy Kenny did not have to do much but he looked really assured - I get the feeling he's going to disseminate a confidence/belief into the defence. Derry's awesome just in front of them so all in all it's looking really good!
        Now thats more like it Its a pity about Fitz, hoped he would turn it around and surprise us all but would be delighted if Rambo got in there and had the season of his life!

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
          Mrs Pedal might even let me get my leg over later (even though Xmas is still months away!)
          Kyber Pass?

Comment

Rambo was just a little shaky for the first 5 minutes after coming on, but after that there were no problems.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X