Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh we need a striker!!

7 goals 2 games zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your right lets continue with the forwards we have got for the rest of the season.

Comment

We do need one.

Its nice at the moment, but we do need strikers.

Im as happy as everyone else, but we do need to still add to our squad. These wins and performances do take pressure off though.

Great for Warnock.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

HELLO we do!

Comment

we so do. has our main centre forward scored in open play yet?

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
            7 goals 2 games zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            67 minutes without a goal now though. Our worst period this season.

Comment

Tommy Smith + 1 out and out striker and I'll be very happy.

Comment

7 goals and zip against is a very good start.7 goals also with a very average forward line.I would imagine this good start plus the stability that Warnock appears to have brought on and off the pitch, could sway one of these so called decent strikers to sign for us before transfer deadline day...Just a thought.

Comment

If we had a striker like chopra roberts king etc would they bring hogan and mackie into play as much as HH has?

In my opinion HH is an extremely under rated player time will tell but he was superb today.

Comment

Excellent start to the season, but we really do need more options up front.

The fact that Clarke made it onto the bench today after his so called performance against Port Vale says it all about the weakness of our squad.

Let's hope the board don't look at the results and think we don't need a striker......

Comment

If we had a striker like chopra roberts king etc would they bring hogan and mackie into play as much as HH has?

In my opinion HH is an extremely under rated player time will tell but he was superb today.
                      he just doesnt score, which is a terrible thing in a one front man team.

Comment

The thing is HH doesn't exactly have the best injury record, does he? If he is injured we are left with Leon Clarke {SHUDDER}. We need to add to our squad which has very little depth......

Comment

Originally posted by JVC1962QPR View Post
                          The thing is HH doesn't exactly have the best injury record, does he? If he is injured we are left with Leon Clarke {SHUDDER}. We need to add to our squad which has very little depth......
                          Good point....

In all serious though played well today and I cant remember a QPR team that:

a) arent afraid to get stuck in
                          b) actually bully teams aswell as play football warnock is leaving his mark in more ways than one

anyway chaps beer awaits on the train have a great evening and keeping smiling (lets hope it isnt the same old rangers and we keep going)

Comment

As I said on another thread. Warnock on Radio London said he has had a number one striker target since the end of last season and hopes to hear in the next 3-4 days whether that has been successful. Would be surprised if his number one target was Varney. So here's hoping...

Comment

Season is very long... we need a good striker!

Comment

Working...
                              X