Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those already having a go at Warnock/the board etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    what contracts have been given to this years signings????...The debt we had prior to flavio and the others is still there...Nothing paid off just new interest rates...So every month the owners pay themselves back the interest..
    Think Mackie is on a 3 or 4 year contract.

As is Orr.Pretty sure he has a 4 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      Give it a rest.

We have the best manager in The Championship who has a proven record of getting clubs promoted.

Stop zooming in on every single acquisition and saying that we would be better off signing x or y. Warnock is trying to build a team that can play together, not a team of individuals. He is the one that has a proven record of achieving this so i would far prefer to back his judgement than yours.

Stop moaning about our board being tight. Our board, like them or not, subsidise our club and are the reason we are playing as high as CHampionship level right now.

The club are trying to sign players, however, no way should they be mugged off in terms of purchasing price just because we are QPR. We need to be patient.

Stop thinking we have a god given right to win this league. We don't. We have to earn the right to play in the Premiership. That applies to the players and us, the fans.

Finally, please ban fans like that guy who was caught on camera abusing all and sundry the other night. We do not need spoilt brats like him attending games at Loftus Road. We are a family club and should not have to tolerate people like this at our club. There were children in the vicinity but regardless of that I would not expect to be abused like that in my job by a customer so why should Neil Warnock accept it.

Finally, the best of luck to Neil and the boys at Sheff Utd this weekend.
      Conners
      got as far as the top line then realised it was written by that bloke Connors......the clubs very own spin king keep on grinding out that spin and ****

Comment

we got so much strength now mate. ephraim will be a good sub, connolly and ramage are shite hot cover. i could go on, seriously if you look at the squad we have got good people to bring in if one or two get injured. those names might not be good enough to get us up as they didnt last year, but great as cover for a couple of games.
        but its all IF we get chopra (or someone as good as him)

Comment

we got a squad full of "cover" :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            we got a squad full of "cover" :-)
            And our cover got spanked by Port Vale.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              And our cover got spanked by Port Vale.
              yeah we know they are shite as a team, but as a man, they can step in aqnd do a fine job if and when needed cos of injuries or suspensions.
              when do you EVER need to change a team like we did tuesday unless its for that shite cup?
              wont happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                Granted he is proven ...but my point mate is that we need more than just chopra to get promoted..
                we need a decent striker-we have enough cover till jan-then we can have another look.....its a season of two halves-what we don't want to be doing is playing catch up
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Pretty good thread this, without the usual mudslinging.

Reality is I would normally side with Connors, but it was Warnock who gave the impression he was looking forward to the summer and changing things around. We have simply replaced the 7 loans with players of mixed calibre. I'm not sure yet that Derry is better than Mahon or whether Leon Clarke will be the answer.

Agreed the financial climate dictates that we need to be prudent in most cases, but if you want to get promoted than qprsouth and others are right, if you pay Cardiff 3 millionj and pay Chopra say 20k a week, that to me is perfect business if you want to get promoted? This week, I watched a Port Vale striker by the name of Jason Richards who is better than any striker we have bar Helguson. The striker situation has never been addressed and thats what gets you automatically promoted. Of course we could make it via the Play off route, and use the squad we have now. That is risky, for obvious reasons

We are the only club in this league that have the financial muscle this season to get automatic promotion and quite simply we are not using that muscle. Of course we could argue we are a small club, which of course we are but how many times do you meet strangers and they say "you'll supposed to have the richest owners in the world". I am not asking for them to waste millions, as realisitically we are two strikers away from getting into the premier league, with the team we have. It seems the fans are the only ones who see this?

We had a good result against Barnsley, but I'm not getting carried away like I normally do and if we don't address the striker issue with quality than yet again we will be the also rans. The way the league is set-up this season it could be our best chance in a long time.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    "you'll supposed to have the richest owners in the world".
                    Do you mean "you're"?

Comment

Great Post! loving your work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        More stirring nonsense from Conners towing the three line whip.

Warnock. Decent manager but proven promotion winning? Once with Sheff Utd and once with Notts County twenty years ago. Corking.

Keep spinning Conners, one day you will get sick.
                        I thought I read somewhere he had won 5 out of seven Play Off finals? That seems pretty 'Corking' to me.

Bit of an insult really to imply the fella has just 2 promotions under his belt. If you are going to make a statement get the facts right first.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley76 View Post
                          do you mean "you're"?
                          sorry professer
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I never get their and there right

or you'll or you're right..

or much else !!
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              sorry professer
                              LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Pretty good thread this, without the usual mudslinging.

Reality is I would normally side with Connors, but it was Warnock who gave the impression he was looking forward to the summer and changing things around. We have simply replaced the 7 loans with players of mixed calibre. I'm not sure yet that Derry is better than Mahon or whether Leon Clarke will be the answer.

Agreed the financial climate dictates that we need to be prudent in most cases, but if you want to get promoted than qprsouth and others are right, if you pay Cardiff 3 millionj and pay Chopra say 20k a week, that to me is perfect business if you want to get promoted? This week, I watched a Port Vale striker by the name of Jason Richards who is better than any striker we have bar Helguson. The striker situation has never been addressed and thats what gets you automatically promoted. Of course we could make it via the Play off route, and use the squad we have now. That is risky, for obvious reasons

We are the only club in this league that have the financial muscle this season to get automatic promotion and quite simply we are not using that muscle. Of course we could argue we are a small club, which of course we are but how many times do you meet strangers and they say "you'll supposed to have the richest owners in the world". I am not asking for them to waste millions, as realisitically we are two strikers away from getting into the premier league, with the team we have. It seems the fans are the only ones who see this?

We had a good result against Barnsley, but I'm not getting carried away like I normally do and if we don't address the striker issue with quality than yet again we will be the also rans. The way the league is set-up this season it could be our best chance in a long time.
                                Very good post and agree with all of that

For me it looks like The Board know can get away with assembling the majority of a squad without really committing to transfer fees and may also pull a few strokes like the transfers of Buzsaky, Routledge & Taarabt but the bottom line is they are going to have to stump up serious cash at this level for 2 strikers to get us out of the division comfortably without risking the Play Offs or competing with a 4-6 better than average squads for 6th place. We could spend the next 10 years doing it this way or we might get lucky and do a Blackpool but its such a hard way of going about things they have so got it wrong. We should be building part of squad now capable of giving it a go in the PL. I cannot fathom in 3 years since the takeover why the first thing we didn't do was buy a striker instead even then we got in Legiertwood for 900k as the first signing of the era, speaks volumes if you ask me.

The truth is I'm bored off it and basically gone past caring, I find it highly unlikely we will address our striker problem at any point in time in the near future, if you read all the signs its what the Board have been telling us for the past 3 seasons.
                                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 14-08-2010, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X