Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those already having a go at Warnock/the board etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those already having a go at Warnock/the board etc..

Give it a rest.

We have the best manager in The Championship who has a proven record of getting clubs promoted.

Stop zooming in on every single acquisition and saying that we would be better off signing x or y. Warnock is trying to build a team that can play together, not a team of individuals. He is the one that has a proven record of achieving this so i would far prefer to back his judgement than yours.

Stop moaning about our board being tight. Our board, like them or not, subsidise our club and are the reason we are playing as high as CHampionship level right now.

The club are trying to sign players, however, no way should they be mugged off in terms of purchasing price just because we are QPR. We need to be patient.

Stop thinking we have a god given right to win this league. We don't. We have to earn the right to play in the Premiership. That applies to the players and us, the fans.

Finally, please ban fans like that guy who was caught on camera abusing all and sundry the other night. We do not need spoilt brats like him attending games at Loftus Road. We are a family club and should not have to tolerate people like this at our club. There were children in the vicinity but regardless of that I would not expect to be abused like that in my job by a customer so why should Neil Warnock accept it.

Finally, the best of luck to Neil and the boys at Sheff Utd this weekend.
    Conners

All well-reasoned points - I just think people are frustrated by the lack of a quality striker. One decent signing would shut everybody, including me, up completely.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      Give it a rest.

We have the best manager in The Championship who has a proven record of getting clubs promoted.

Stop zooming in on every single acquisition and saying that we would be better off signing x or y. Warnock is trying to build a team that can play together, not a team of individuals. He is the one that has a proven record of achieving this so i would far prefer to back his judgement than yours.

Stop moaning about our board being tight. Our board, like them or not, subsidise our club and are the reason we are playing as high as CHampionship level right now.

The club are trying to sign players, however, no way should they be mugged off in terms of purchasing price just because we are QPR. We need to be patient.

Stop thinking we have a god given right to win this league. We don't. We have to earn the right to play in the Premiership. That applies to the players and us, the fans.

Finally, please ban fans like that guy who was caught on camera abusing all and sundry the other night. We do not need spoilt brats like him attending games at Loftus Road. We are a family club and should not have to tolerate people like this at our club. There were children in the vicinity but regardless of that I would not expect to be abused like that in my job by a customer so why should Neil Warnock accept it.

Conners
      Totally 110% agree

Comment

Agreed. But it has to be said that many of the posters on here arent amongst the brightest. Ehhh,I was more speaking on behalf of myself
        Last edited by Shania; 13-08-2010, 09:58 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Agreed. Sometimes wonder why some of the people on the board call themselves 'supporters'.

Comment

I dont always agree with you but this, in my opinion is a perfect post and I couldnt agree more. Well said and I actually think the silent majority of our fan base would agree with your every word.

Come on you R's.

Comment

The guy having a rant, is a part of football, you see at everyground up and down the country and in all leagues.

This is not a police state yet.

The rest of conners points i agree with.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                The guy having a rant, is a part of football, you see at everyground up and down the country and in all leagues.

This is not a police state yet.

The rest of conners points i agree with.
                Scarlet, having a rant is one thing but the guy went way too far in my book.
                In fact, i think too many people took the time to focus on the negatives.

I thought Mackie looks a fine player in the making and a couple of the young lads (skinny lad in mid) looked a player for the future. Just hope all the doom merchants don't ruin the season before it has started.

Comment

Originally posted by jras72 View Post
                  Agreed. Sometimes wonder why some of the people on the board call themselves 'supporters'.
                  Could it be that they call themselves supporters, because they are supporters, except they hold views that differ from your own?

I, personally, am firmly in the camp of the, "Come on, Mr.Chairman, put your hand in your pocket and buy the strikers needed to score the goals that will get us promoted.", group of supporters.

Michael Chopra at £3-£4million would be an excellent start.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Could it be that they call themselves supporters, because they are supporters, except they hold views that differ from your own?

I, personally, am firmly in the camp of the, "Come on, Mr.Chairman, put your hand in your pocket and buy the strikers needed to score the goals that will get us promoted.", group of supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post

Bushranger, it is fine to have different opinions but you have to show some respect in life. That guy showed none.

As for being in the camp of "Come on, Mr.Chairman, put your hand in your pocket and buy the strikers needed to score the goals that will get us promoted." that is all well and good but you are not spending your money you are telling the guy how to spend his money so i just think we need to be a bit more tactful. Afterall, we don't like Mr CHairman telling us to dig deeper do we?

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post

Comment

Well said, Connors.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                            Chopra is over-rated. Would not be a good buy. We need a powerful striker that is going to worry defences.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                              Give it a rest.

Conners
                              Spot on!!! Couldn't agree more!
                              "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Working...
                              X