Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blades v QPR:- Individual Battles (Sheff Utd perspective)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blades v QPR:- Individual Battles (Sheff Utd perspective)

Just to stir up more debate on tomorrow's game, I thought it would be interesting to look at the likely one-on-one confrontations we might get in the game:-

More...

why cant we have posters who post well informed and eloquent posts like that?
    all we get 'whos got the biggest todger in the first team' polls. ha ha ha ha
    Last edited by Guest; 13-08-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Interesting..

Derry might not even play if Buzsaky is fit and ready to play...

Although if were doing well you can bank on derry coming on...
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

im really suprised people are saying derry would be dropped when the squad is fully fit.
        i really thought he was coming here as the captain and lynchpin of the whole side and would be the first name on the team sheet for EVERY game.
        i will actaully concede to myself that i know #### all about football if he drops derry tomorrow or whenever buzz is fit.

Comment

Can't see HH making an impact whatsoever... Hope he proves me wrong

Comment

Any forward Vs Morgan..

Comment

ched (he's on the coach) Evans and Richard (if its a saturday and I am playing QPR i will score) Creswell

oh ****
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

we will win nomatter what !

Comment

Don't fancy Akos in this game to be honest. Think you most definitely need Derry in there in what will be a blood & thunder affair. Akos is class but I feel we will be in a battle tomorrow so I would bench him and bring him on if & when needed.

Also would only play 1 up front preferably Mackie for his work rate. Pack the midfield and hope Taarabt can work some magic behind a lone striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                    Interesting..

"Sean Derry is probably the most efficient holding midfielder at the club, allowing the younger impact players to get on the ball and express themselves"

Mick Jones - 13/08/10

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Interesting..

Derry will be playing...

Hogan might not be... Buzz is an attacker.. he doesn't sit in front of defenses

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Don't fancy Akos in this game to be honest. Think you most definitely need Derry in there in what will be a blood & thunder affair. Akos is class but I feel we will be in a battle tomorrow so I would bench him and bring him on if & when needed.

Also would only play 1 up front preferably Mackie for his work rate. Pack the midfield and hope Taarabt can work some magic behind a lone striker.
                        Spot on, I'd pack the midfield with ball winners and play with no wide men at all and leave Mackie up top. A draw would be a good result IMO, we are not going to get a win up there if we are totally honest.

However if we did want to accommodate Buzz tomorrow how about this

Connolly-Derry-Faurlin

---Buzsaky---Taarabt

---------Mackie---------

Comment

we could play the team that beat barnsley but drop hogan for buzz... simples?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Spot on, I'd pack the midfield with ball winners and play with no wide men at all and leave Mackie up top. A draw would be a good result IMO, we are not going to get a win up there if we are totally honest.

However if we did want to accommodate Buzz tomorrow how about this

Connolly-Derry-Faurlin

---Buzsaky---Taarabt

---------Mackie---------
                            I don't fancy Akos in this match but you no what, looking at that formation it does make you think he has a place. The hard working ball winners sitting behind with himself & AT in front causing havoc & hopefully carving out chances for Mackie. Interesting to see how NW sets up tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X