Quite looking forward to Sheffield trip now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite looking forward to Sheffield trip now

First away game of the season and all that plus usually a pretty good atmosphere and I reckon we can get at least a draw there

Last time i went to bramall lane we beat them in the league cup.....

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
      Last time i went to bramall lane we beat them in the league cup.....
      Yep I was there and it was a night game with about 150 of us who went as I recall we had Wrexham away on aTuesday night a week before and an away game on the Saturday so it was a very expensive and tiring week

Rowlands got both at Sheffield I think

Comment

Last time I went to Bramhall Lane, we got slapped 3-0 and Gorkss had a mare. That little maggot, Billy Sharpe mugged him right off.

I missed the amazingly exciting, 1-1 draw last season though.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Recently we won 2-1 in the League Cup and was 2-0 down at half time to win 3-2, which I remember because a mate had £5 at 33-1 at half time for thats core line
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm looking forward to it only because i feel it is a very important game, we need to win it to push on, but not too convincingly or the board may say we don't need anyone at the mo.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

was you on the coach with us that went to preston.......the one that broke down?

Comment

been on the coach when vics broken down

Comment

the double decker we had when we went to blackpool for the weekend was a good laugh....

Comment

It's gonna be a tough game. Their first home tie. Will be happy with a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X