No announcement yet.

Warnock on Talksport again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roberts said the QPR move was never on as far as he knew and then admitted he is a "Celtic Man" so i guess he's hoping they come in for him now...also said its not about money for him....yer right Jason we believe you...

Comment

NW will be on talksport all season. He was one of the bandof merry men they refer to as "friends of the station".
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

building up his media career for when he retires from management..

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Roberts said the QPR move was never on as far as he knew and then admitted he is a "Celtic Man" so i guess he's hoping they come in for him now...also said its not about money for him....yer right Jason we believe you...
          he's a cheaky little fibber isnt he? qprsouth said his move is imminent and happening this week. maybe qprsouth didnt tell Jason the news.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            building up his media career for when he retires from management..
            Which will be very soon if the board don't back him as promised and things stay the same.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Which will be very soon if the board don't back him as promised and things stay the same.
              think he's covering his bases.....cant blame him

Comment

Intelligent guy is NW, so you could be right guys

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  maybe they have backed him - we simply don't know what it was (or how much) they promised.

Comment

untill he signs for another club dont count this deal as being off.....

Comment

did ian crack any more funnies or compare clarke with ian rush in his heyday?

Comment

Funny I listened this morning and heard a perfectly sensible reasonable man putting Rangers back on the map in a proper manner rather than the debacle of the last 3 years. What some of you expect is beyond me, it is good to hear 'your' manager talking about 'your' team on the radio rather than hearing the type of stories we have become renowned for in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Funny I listened this morning and heard a perfectly sensible reasonable man putting Rangers back on the map in a proper manner rather than the debacle of the last 3 years. What some of you expect is beyond me, it is good to hear 'your' manager talking about 'your' team on the radio rather than hearing the type of stories we have become renowned for in recent years.
                          Well said old bean.. he is good value and an articulate bloke in a Northernesque kinda way....

Comment

Working...
                          X