news catch up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Gtp and all you big talkers - polite enquiry, but how's it hanging?
    getting very worried and getting pretty annoyed with myself for going against all sense and believeing the bull shite this time around.
    there is still a slight glimmer of hope, but at the moment im looking like ive ended up mugging myself off and got egg all over my face.
    but its still only one 3 million pound striker away from me being right tho, so its not totally over just yet

saying that tho i would of gone mental if they paid roberts 30k a week, hes not that good and it would of ruined us as a club and thats a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      getting very worried and getting pretty annoyed with myself for going against all sense and believeing the bull shite this time around.
      there is still a slight glimmer of hope, but at the moment im looking like ive ended up mugging myself off and got egg all over my face.
      but its still only one 3 million pound striker away from me being right tho, so its not totally over just yet

saying that tho i would of gone mental if they paid roberts 30k a week, hes not that good and it would of ruined us as a club and thats a fact.
      Heart of Midelothian GTP....

I did try and tell you mate!!

Comment

1.5 million a year for roberts ....

Comment

Working...
        X