At last the Marlon King crap is denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last the Marlon King crap is denied

For all those who were starting to lose their grip with reality then please read and digest the words from Neil warnock

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...r/8909867.stm?

I even read somewhere or other on another QPR website that King was a guest in the C Club the other night so hopefully this BBC article will kill all this once and for all and we can all move on?

so after reading that GP will sign him on a four yr deal this weekend then.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      so after reading that GP will sign him on a four yr deal this weekend then.
      Anything could happen at this club of ours so I would not rule it out

Comment

As I said.

Comment

He says 'It still feels like my club' OMG not another Palarse on the cards.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

What's with all this "back up" talk by Warnock ? We need to improve the squad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The point being you have fans that will post things like "King was in c club" comments, which are clearly not true. Though it might have been the same person who confused Taarabt with Leon Clarke, so easily done if you don't go that often.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;424681]The point being you have fans that will post things like "King was in c club" comments, which are clearly not true. Though it might have been the same person who confused Taarabt with Leon Clarke, so easily done if you don't go that often.[/QUOTE]

I remember this time last year some who go all the time confusing Adel Taarabt with a striker. Is that the sort of thing you're talking about Pete?

Comment

He will score 15 this season thats for sure (if he stays fit of course)
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    He will score 15 this season thats for sure (if he stays fit of course)
                    And if he keeps nicking the ball off players to take penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      The point being you have fans that will post things like "King was in c club" comments, which are clearly not true. Though it might have been the same person who confused Taarabt with Leon Clarke, so easily done if you don't go that often.
                      Would that be the same person who mistook Leon Clarke for a footballer?

Comment

What year did we win the league cup peter??????????

Comment

The year you started being a *****

Comment

Excellent...The new season is upon us
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Devil's advocate....

Club spins stories about Roberts/Chopra/van Basten etc etc....

Whinny that they are all well out of our price range so we were left with what we could get that was within budget.

Hello Marlon!!!!!!!

I can almost hear Warnock saying exactly that on Talksport......

Comment

Working...
                              X