A time for calm.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
    WBA and Blackpool's top strikers each got 11 goals.

I personally believe HH could get a similar amount if he were to stay fit over the course of the season.

Without meaning to get ahead of myself, I think Taarabt with a bit of luck could get around 15+.. then there's still Buzsaky, Mackie etccc.

We need a quality striker. THat's obvious. I'm just pointing out you don't need to have a prolific 25+ a season striker to achieve promotion.
    you must know by now this is no place for facts, logic or rational thought! We exist on sweeping generalisations, wild rumours and hysteria!! Jeez when will you people ever learn!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      you must know by now this is no place for facts, logic or rational thought! We exist on sweeping generalisations, wild rumours and hysteria!! Jeez when will you people ever learn!!!!
      Oh god, I seriously thought that all those names mentioned on here and all the rumours were genuine and going to happen You have burst my bubble now
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think I remember Pete saying something about only 2 more wins away from top 6 last season.

We are in with a shout for playoffs with the current squad and they are all ours, no loans. That will make a big difference. NW is also very ambitious for promotion. Now is not the time to be critical.

Comment

Working...
        X