• Show
Clear All

Moan, moan, moan.

Come on u R's.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
      Moan, moan, moan.

Come on u R's.
      I know! Top of the league ..Undefeated...no goals conceded ..top scorers in the league.....some people are just never happy!!!!

Comment

Dont panic or fret lads and ladies,we still have the january transfer window 2012 to address the striker problem.Chillax!
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Roberts feels he can play in the premiership, good luck to him.

Going to be plenty of players around when the 25 man rule in the premiership kicks in.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            I know! Top of the league ..Undefeated...no goals conceded ..top scorers in the league.....some people are just never happy!!!!
            think people are starting to realise that the win saturday was just papering over the massive cracks.
            tuesday was back to the rangers we all know and love, and if history repeats itself as it ALWAYS does for us, then saturday will see us slip to the bottom half of the table with a good old hiding.
            Then repeat ad infinitum untill we are just clear of being relegated, and then we go through it all again next season when neils left cos he says can take us no further and the job isnt what he thought it would be when he took it on.

same as it ever was, same as it ever was. same as it ever was.

Comment

Remember when they said it was gonna be a good summer in the transfer Market, they didn't mention a year did they?
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                think people are starting to realise that the win saturday was just papering over the massive cracks.
                tuesday was back to the rangers we all know and love, and if history repeats itself as it ALWAYS does for us, then saturday will see us slip to the bottom half of the table with a good old hiding.
                Then repeat ad infinitum untill we are just clear of being relegated, and then we go through it all again next season when neils left cos he says can take us no further and the job isnt what he thought it would be when he took it on.

same as it ever was, same as it ever was. same as it ever was.
                Wow What a depressing world you inhabit! we are going to win some games this season..that does not mean we are automatically get promotion ..and we are going to lose some games and that does not mean we are going to be relegated either!! Tuesdays result showed us what we already know....

1. warnock not interested in the league cup hence playing youth teamers over the first teamers. the league is a priority

2. the likes of aggy , vine, pellicori are history..and at the moment expensive millstones around our necks...sitting on lovely jubbly long and expensive contracts ..the same type of contracts that the likes of roberts and beattie would want. warnock could have played any of them on tuesday but didn't! would rather rely on a bunch of teenagers.

3. Our fans are probably the most fickle bunch (maybe thats not fair on the all of them as the support on tuesday was pretty good) but the message board managers amongst us!

Lets see where we are in A few weeks time..a good coupleof away results and then maybe people may start suppoerting the club rather than constantly finding ways to #### it off!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Roberts feels he can play in the premiership, good luck to him.

Going to be plenty of players around when the 25 man rule in the premiership kicks in.
                  Very important point that. There will be loads of players left kicking their heels looking for loan deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Very important point that. There will be loads of players left kicking their heels looking for loan deals.

Which is probably why Neil is waiting and waitng, which will not do much for the fans that cannot wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      i really dont see that being the case, i think a big deal is being made out of this 25 man squad thing.

right first of all, only the top clubs have what you could really call big squads and i doubt we will be getting any of them players even if someone decent somehow become available and also let us not forget players under 21 do not count toward 25 man squad, so i dont really see this huge amount of players sitting about kicking their heels.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        Wow What a depressing world you inhabit! we are going to win some games this season..that does not mean we are automatically get promotion ..and we are going to lose some games and that does not mean we are going to be relegated either!! Tuesdays result showed us what we already know....

1. warnock not interested in the league cup hence playing youth teamers over the first teamers. the league is a priority

2. the likes of aggy , vine, pellicori are history..and at the moment expensive millstones around our necks...sitting on lovely jubbly long and expensive contracts ..the same type of contracts that the likes of roberts and beattie would want. warnock could have played any of them on tuesday but didn't! would rather rely on a bunch of teenagers.

3. Our fans are probably the most fickle bunch (maybe thats not fair on the all of them as the support on tuesday was pretty good) but the message board managers amongst us!

Lets see where we are in A few weeks time..a good coupleof away results and then maybe people may start suppoerting the club rather than constantly finding ways to #### it off!!
                        dont even bother mate, ive been the most positive person on here all summer. but im getting worried now, cos serious intent by a club means go for it now and get the players needed from the start (like boro), all this hanging about is no good and could prove too late if confidence is shot, and everyone knows how hard it is playing catch up in this league.
                        and i also know tuesday was not a gauge, but we didnt have that many first teamers out, all that game did was show how poor we are in depth. if we dont
                        get a striker ina nd fast and get a good head of steam up, its going to be a very similar season imho.

Comment

It's in the local paper, must be gospel.

The same paper that has got stuff right, but also told us we could be signing Marlon King, Joe Lewis and Rob Kozluk.
                          I'm not saying Roberts will sign, maybe he wants to stay in the Prem?... but that's not what Roberts said himself. This week.

Roberts has played in every league in England and is not ruling out playing outside the Premier League in order to find new employers.

A return to London is something that appeals to the striker, although Roberts is also not ruling out the possibility of playing abroad.
                          "I've got an open mind. The key for me is that I want to play," he continued.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                          X