Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Clarke, Mackie and Varney have in common?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Clarke, Mackie and Varney have in common?????

All part of teams relegated!!!!!!!!

Only at QPR would we sign them!

Warnock, there are reason why Sheff Wed and Plymouth went down! They didn't score enough goals! Clarke and Varney were a big reason why Sheff Wed went down!

Spoke to some Sheff Wed fans I know tonight and they were in stitches when i said we were linked with Varney. They said Clarke was utter dog sh1te, but Varney was even worse!

God help my sanity.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Right I'm going bed... need to think about something nice to forget what I've been reading tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      All part of teams relegated!!!!!!!!

Only at QPR would we sign them!

Warnock, there are reason why Sheff Wed and Plymouth went down! They didn't score enough goals! Clarke and Varney were a big reason why Sheff Wed went down!

Spoke to some Sheff Wed fans I know tonight and they were in stitches when i said we were linked with Varney. They said Clarke was utter dog sh1te, but Varney was even worse!

God help my sanity.
      Your so depressing but the worrying thing is most of the stuff you say is true
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

personally will make judgement when the season has got a bit further in from just one league match.

Comment

They've all got an A and an E in their name?

Comment

They are all sh!te hot and will all bag 15 goals each this season

They could all be the surprize packages of the season

They could all end up playing for their country by end of the season

They play for QPR and we will support them because they play for our club
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I told you all CLarke was pants, I have seen him numerous times and even know a manager who has had him in the squad, who said he was sh1te!!
              No suprised to see us linked to usual relegated freebie rubbish.

Comment

Sorry can we have less Mackie bashing. He's done very well so far no need to put him in the same bracket as Clarke just cause he played for Plymouth

Comment

Mackie should not be put into that bracket and with so many who have watched Varney in the past, surprise you rate him as shite
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

anyone who says mackie does not know football.
                    saying that, does our manager? fitz hall as captain anyone?

Comment

Working...
                    X