r block yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r block yesterday

Dunno if this guy was a complete johnny come lately or what but surely any Ranger knows that towards the middle/back of R everyone stands. Didn't appreciate being made to feel like **** for standing when there's approximately no leg room whatsoever, also can't see half the game sitting. Hope he hasn't got a season ticket or may have to consider moving, talked shite all the way through the game too

glad to see everyones as outraged as me:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

same leg room throughout Ellerslie
      If i paid for a seat i want to sit down so luckily we get no standing fans in Vblock otherwise im sure they would get shouted down too.

Comment

90 percent of LR people sit not sure why this guy went where he did

Comment

R block on Saturday against Barnsley was fine - standing as usual.

there was one steward who made a half hearted attempt at making us sit down, but didn't get very far. last season was much worse from the stewards, although it is only one game in.

didn't notice any fans on Saturday asking everyone to sit down, so it may have been a one off...
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

good stuff hopefully normal v scunny

Comment

Sat in X block last night and stewards were being ***** even came and told people to sit down when we scored. Don't know what their problem was even got a visit from some supervisors.

Comment

No problems with stewards where I was just a punter

Comment

sorry magic

sorry magic that was me,i always like to be the center of attraction and unfortunately there will more of the same all season,as my various lunatic fringe start to appear.............................BUT I BLAME HALL HES SENT ME OFF MY HEAD AGAIN
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X