awful performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awful performance

i can take only a couple of positives from tonight and they are the fact that german and rose looked lively when they came on. especially rose.

BUT..........

its only the carling cup. couldnt give a monkeys. im more concerned with the r's mounting a push for the playoffs.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Am I the only one who doesn't rate German? I know he's youing but got the touch of a rapist and doesn't win enough in the air for a big guy. All his goals have been tap ins (even though we could do with some at the moment)

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
      Am I the only one who doesn't rate German? I know he's youing but got the touch of a rapist and doesn't win enough in the air for a big guy. All his goals have been tap ins (even though we could do with some at the moment)
      While that's not the first time I have heard that phrase, it must rate as the ugliest remark that passes as "football banter".

(Unless you're talking about Marlon King)

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post

Touch of rapist..............wait until you see a footballer called Mikele Leigterwood! Then you will see the definition of a touch of a rapist!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
        X