stop f ing moaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop f ing moaning

coventry derby bristol city notts f doncaster also lost to league 2 sides, this cup is not a priority weve had trips to villa man u and chelsea over the last few years, are goal now is to get promoted to the premier league different ball game v sheff utd on saturday.

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
    coventry derby bristol city notts f doncaster also lost to league 2 sides, this cup is not a priority weve had trips to villa man u and chelsea over the last few years, are goal now is to get promoted to the premier league different ball game v sheff utd on saturday.
    agree 100%

Comment

Although to an extent, I agree, two things bug me here. Firstly, it's not about the cup. We fielded a strong side, only to be embarrassed. But the main thing here is the irony in this thread mate...you have moaned more than anyone of late, so it's fairly amusing you asking others to stop.

Excellent.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Spot on! We were poor though!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Although to an extent, I agree, two things bug me here. Firstly, it's not about the cup. We fielded a strong side, only to be embarrassed. But the main thing here is the irony in this thread mate...you have moaned more than anyone of late, so it's fairly amusing you asking others to stop.

Excellent.
          benny yes was a half decent side but we havnt got a goalscorer!!!!
          which warnock is trying to sort, weve won our first game which took us 6 goes last year!!!!

Comment

Although 'the cup is not a priority', there were some real causes for concern, one of which being the inability of certain players to complete a single pass. Therefore, I can understand the moaning. I do, however, hope that you're right and we make a drastic improvement on Saturday afternoon.

Comment

benny i cant be bothered moaning anymore its a poksy cup nowadays and i agree we didnt put in a performance but has i said lets just see what happens at sheff utd on saturday. and yes i love a good moan!!

Comment

I did notice pre-season you moaned alot

You'll right its only a carling Cup game, but you should be beeating Port Vale at home
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We were at home and we were raped by a divison 4 side. I think that's a cause for a moan. The worrying thing is nearly all of the players that played tonight will play a part in our season and half or more were ****

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                    benny yes was a half decent side but we havnt got a goalscorer!!!!
                    which warnock is trying to sort, weve won our first game which took us 6 goes last year!!!!
                    I hear exactly what you're saying mate, but you can't deny that there is plenty to be concerned about. Leon Clarke is someone who he signed right away, and he was aweful. Tonight, there were a lot of negative on the field.

The main plus is the fact we knew NW was looking for a few forwards, but now his point has been well and truely proven that we desperately need them, and double quick.

I know it's early, but this needs to be sorted before Saturday, as any points dropped could be vital come the end of the season.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      I hear exactly what you're saying mate, but you can't deny that there is plenty to be concerned about. Leon Clarke is someone who he signed right away, and he was aweful. Tonight, there were a lot of negative on the field.

The main plus is the fact we knew NW was looking for a few forwards, but now his point has been well and truely proven that we desperately need them, and double quick.

I know it's early, but this needs to be sorted before Saturday, as any points dropped could be vital come the end of the season.
                      benny got time for you pal
                      45 games left!!!!!
                      burnley got raped 4 in a row when they went up early doors.
                      it will take time pal

Comment

Dont forget lads, we were missing Heidar tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          fitz hall is better than John terry

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            His next goal will be his 100th in england.

Comment

Working...
                            X