That was embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was embarrassing

Really, really worrying. Every player was poor, with the exception of perhaps Mackie and one or two of the youngsters. Match report is going to be painful to write.

oh no :(

Comment

Connolly was excellent. He set up what should have been our first goal had Clarkenot bottled the one on one, he scred what looked like a fair header to me, and he set up the goal. Defensively, he is still learning but he adds so much more than Hall or Gorkss I think.

I actually feel he could be a top class central midfielder...

I thought Parker did ok, and Mackie especially in first half.

Overall it was just painful and Legs had the worst game I have seen from him, I wonder if he is angry about captaincy?

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        Connolly was excellent. He set up what should have been our first goal had Clarkenot bottled the one on one, he scred what looked like a fair header to me, and he set up the goal. Defensively, he is still learning but he adds so much more than Hall or Gorkss I think.

I actually feel he could be a top class central midfielder...

I thought Parker did ok, and Mackie especially in first half.

Overall it was just painful and Legs had the worst game I have seen from him, I wonder if he is angry about captaincy?
        Parker! Hardly touched the ball. But was better than Hogan!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I wouldnt bother writing it if i was you mate.

Totally pointless.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
          X