Reality Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality Is

Port Vale Justin Richards is better than any striker we have in our squad. Until we get at least two strikers, we will not get promoted.

Our back up on the bench is not good enough either.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I thought Taarabt was a striker, Pete? Lol.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Comment

minus Taarabt we are very average at the moment
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Taarabt is not striker and never been, he plays number 10 and sometimes 9,5 all his games.

Comment

I know he's not, but Pete tried to convince us he was, all last season.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

i would be just as worried about our defence or lack of it

Comment

We're in trouble when Hall plays v a half decent striker like tonight. Richards was brilliant

Comment

NW said in the press conference that we missed Helguson a lot tonight, and Gorkks too, both of whom were away on "completely pointless" (his words) international duty.

Comment

You know its bad when you're yearning for the iceman

Comment

Richards looked a class act tonight, and yeah pete id say as good as anyone rangers have got at the moment....tonight a class above the rest!!!!

Comment

Indeed Pete, but we've all known this for two years - and it STILL isn't being sorted.

Comment

Also, although we beat Barnsley 4-0 we actually played pretty average, certainly until we went 2-0 up. Without tabs and buz we are a nothing sort of side. Fair enough we can't expect 11 world beaters but a side serious about promotion needs five or six really top drawer players and so far we have only two (Orr also has potential to be one imho).

Comment

IMO in desperate need of a strong leading defender more than anything...at times it can really look like sunday league defending, just lump it as far as you can kick it.

Comment

Working...
                            X