NW Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post
    I reckon a few of u guys need to get down to specsavers... Connolly was not only our best defender tonight but also our biggest threat going forward with his passing. I am amazed with some peoples comments.
    Totally agree mate, couldnt believe the comments when i logged on.

Everytime he came forward he looked a threat.

Comment

Thought Connolly was our only hope of creating something. Hall and the rest of the defence kept launching long balls to the forwards who can't jump. You can see he was brought up at Arsenal. Playing football the right way. It's a shame that no one else in the side was on his wave length!

Was one of the better players tonight and how Hall is ahead of him must be one of the most baffling things ever!

It's worrying that Hall won't be dropped as he is captain.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I thought Connolly and Orr were our best players.

Orr really can put in a great cross. Very good player imo...
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Connolly played really well. As has been said he scred what seemed a fair header, he created our goal and Clarke's chance, and he looks accomplished. I think he will be, longer term, a good hlding midfielder.

Orr was decent, Mackie good in spurts, Parker will be a good player...

Wrst two were Legs and Hogan. Neither shwed their first team credentials. Shocking.

Comment

loan striker: simpson?

Comment

Working...
            X