Tonights Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights Game

After paying £10 to watch Vine and Aggymang prance aroung a few weeks ago, There is no way I am paying £20 tonight to see that mob again.

Instead, I am taking the chance to go see Wild thing and the boys at Wycombe.

A few Comp tickets, catch up with the ex R's Ains and Wads and hopefully see Millwall beaten by the Swans.

Ains is captain, still loves Rangers and always mentions us, so will not be difficult for me to cheer them on!!

Waddo has them playing very attractive football and the plaudits are raving about them.
    This was the style he tried to implement at Rangers but due to certain people, wasn't allowed to get the players needed in.

Anyway I shall report back on the game and how Ainsworth plays, also Millwall who we will be facing soon.

ok
    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

i lost my chunky gold belcher last time there(the windy game)...have a butchers old chap
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        i lost my chunky gold belcher last time there(the windy game)...have a butchers old chap
        I remember well, didnt rowly get a lovely assist from the wind right at the start of 2nd half!!
        I take a peek for ya mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          After paying £10 to watch Vine and Aggymang prance aroung a few weeks ago, There is no way I am paying £20 tonight to see that mob again.
          Instead, I am taking the chance to go see Wild thing and the boys at Wycombe.

A few Comp tickets, catch up with the ex R's Ains and Wads and hopefully see Millwall beaten by the Swans.

Ains is captain, still loves Rangers and always mentions us, so will not be difficult for me to cheer them on!!

Waddo has them playing very attractive football and the plaudits are raving about them.
          This was the style he tried to implement at Rangers but due to certain people, wasn't allowed to get the players needed in.

Anyway I shall report back on the game and how Ainsworth plays, also Millwall who we will be facing soon.
          Wouldn't even cost that to sit in the posh seats tonight.
          Prices are very clearly published on the official and of course season tickets get this one free
          Still, you go ahead and use it as a reason to dig the club out when clearly they are making a huge effort.
          It wouldn't be WATRB if the usual suspects didn't take the chance to moan and slate the Club.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

What was that - a week without a moaning/negative thread started by Jeffro - surely some kind of record?

Comment

Not moaning, just taking the chance to see another game, and catch up with some well respected ex R's.

Comment

could Taarabt play tonight and tomorrow with Morocco?
                TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                  He can't unfortunatly

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                    Who are morocco playing tomorrow then? Can't see them listed in any fixtures?
                    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                      Who are morocco playing tomorrow then? Can't see them listed in any fixtures?
                      Playing Equatorial Guinea and Taarabt is in Morocco

TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Jeffro, I hate to pee on you fire, but this is a pointless moan to say the least.

The tickets start from £10, and even if you sat in the platinum area, you'd only pay £15, so there isn't really anything in your arguement. I don't get why anyone would rather watch another tema over their own, but that's just my view.

I thought you were a ticket holder, anyway?
                        If you are, it's free mate...
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Not moaning Benny mate. Serious as things stand Im quite happy.

Comment

Still early days though, but I'm reasonably happy too.

I've decided to get another season ticket now, as my return to football was short lived. The injuries keep creeping in with the old age.

I'll buy mine in X this year to mix it up a bit. Bored of Q now.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Im probably going to buy half season ticket, could have missed a few mid week games due to my boxing commitments but decided to buy half season ticket.
                              SAR i think I'll stay in.

Comment

Working...
                              X