X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did the Stadium tour...

...yesterday before the match
    and got to say it was well worth the £10 each
    saw pretty much everything and mouth was a bit dry as we walked from dressing room through the tunnel to pitch side
    Sat in the posh seats and some of the boxes and was impressed with the view compared to Ellerslie...saw the Mittal box and was shocked with the decor (crocodile skin on the walls?)
    Standing in the dressing room a couple of hours before the match looking at all the kits laid out neatly (and Buz's boot collection!) was the most inspiring for me i think and would recommend the tour to anyone thinking of doing it
    Big thanks to Dave showing us around
    Last edited by vblockranger; 09-08-2010, 12:48 AM.

glad you had a good time mate, something to remember.

Comment

Want to do that soon, you know if they are doing it tuesday?
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Is that all it cost, well worth it if you've not seen it and glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

i seen it ages ago but would love to do it again.. loved it the last time i did it

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Is that all it cost, well worth it if you've not seen it and glad you enjoyed it.
            sure it is half price if a season ticket holder

Comment

Originally posted by leeqpr View Post
              sure it is half price if a season ticket holder
              no its £10 m8 whether season tkt holder or not
              Takes an hour and is well worth it

Comment

Vblock, ive had to read that twice, you've not slated the club or the mittals are you sure they didn't slip you some happy pills into your lemsip?

Have you been rehabilitated ? This is great stuff and gives hope to the others

Well done mate keep smiling keep it up

Comment

Can you take photographs?
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Can you take photographs?
                    yer my lad took loads
                    Buzz is his hero so he took photos from all different angles of his dressing room spot and boots
                    saw a different side of the club behind the scenes
                    loads of investment back there and its like a different world when compared to the matchday experience i receive over at Ellerslie

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      yer my lad took loads
                      Buzz is his hero so he took photos from all different angles of his dressing room spot and boots
                      saw a different side of the club behind the scenes
                      loads of investment back there and its like a different world when compared to the matchday experience i receive over at Ellerslie
                      Cool! Is there a minimum number of people for the tour, were there just the two of you? How easy was it to agree on a suitable date/time of the tour?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Cool! Is there a minimum number of people for the tour, were there just the two of you? How easy was it to agree on a suitable date/time of the tour?
                        think the max is 15 per tour
                        just went to the website http://www.qprcommunitytrust.co.uk/Stadium-Tours.aspx
                        and it seems the times have now been changed.....can no longer tour on a matchday
                        may be we got in the way on Saturday?????
                        was quite busy and we had to go in single file a lot of the time down some narrow corridors so the staff could get past
                        and i know the kit man was hanging about keeping an eye on us while in the dressing room and same for the groundsman at pitchside (pitch was in fantastic condition btw)

Please note that as of August 1st 2010, Stadium Tours will be in operation under a new time schedule.
                        Tour Times:
                        Thursdays - 10am and 2pm
                        Fridays - 10am and 2pm
                        Saturdays - 10am (Non match days only)

Comment

Just thinking, we raise money for QPR in the community, is this where the money goes or does the club take it?

We donate money every two months because we all click on our video adverts which you see below.

If the money is going to QPR in the community then I'd rather get the tickets and pay for them, run a competition on here and then let the winners go on a tour.

This way we are still donating that money and our members get the chance to tour the Stadium.

Comment

If vblockranger says its good, it must be very good vlaue for money
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

was the trophy 'shelf' looking good
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X