Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Championship Manager to get the sack odds

Davies or Keane.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

laws - although if things dont work well here before xmas, i reckon we may follow our yearly trend.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

warnock...5 games BRIATORE STILL RUNNING THE SHOW

Comment

Gotta be Keane

Comment

I got 25's on mancini being first out in the Prem. Touch. I for one want Houghton and Zola to survive long enough for me to collect as Mancini looks like a dead man walking if they start bad (I see you can bet on him wearing a scarf on opening day as well if you are inclined!)

Championship trickier to predict as they can leave on promotion to Prem or just get dumped. Where's Paul Hart when you need him?

I reckon Sousa is vulnerable. And Malky Mackay. Burley only a bender away from the sack. But I would punt Strachan.

Comment

1st: Law's
              2nd: Keane
              3rd: The rat look a like fella at Portsmouth

Comment

Paddy Power are doing odds on players to score more than Heskey. Pretty funny that they've included Brad Friedel at 1000/1.

Comment

Still think anyone managing us is vulnerable -- with all the players brought in, especially if we get a high profile striker, our owners will expect instant success, whatever they say, as they don't understand that teams need time to gel.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If you like wild odds, Wayne Bridge joining Chelsea by the end of the transfer window can be had at 100/1. Pretty mean if you ask me!

Comment

Working...
                    X